Ch 645: Seeing A Trend

Diana did not know what to say to this man.

Confronting the man on what he was doing, wasting his time with women, and trying to guess what he did after.

The sound of a glass being placed on the table echoed in the group.

"You know, your sundae is about to melt," The voice of that man was just or maybe even worse than Mostima, "Maybe you should eat it before it is too late."

The man went and dragged her to a café out of all places. They were all seated outside of that café at the end of the streets. A huge umbrella shielded them from the ray of sunlight.

It seemed that she had a slight misunderstanding of his situation. After explaining himself, the two girls that were with him were his sisters and he was giving them a tour of the city.

Diana never thought she would see the day when she met another person as annoying as Mostima in her life. The two girls that were with him, Nian and Lily, were now enjoying their own sundae that he ordered on his right and left respectably.

Lily got a normal vanilla sundae with some grapes sprinkled on it while Nian had a strawberry one. However, rather than sprinkles, she used chilli flakes out of all things. It did get stares from other people passing by but it did not really bother her as she devoured it easily.

Then her eyes landed on the man that caused her so much trouble for today.

Lin Ye did not really order anything for him, just a cup of coffee. His outfit for today was different, gone from his normal hoodie, the man was now wearing a black lab coat over his body.

And she knew where that hoodie was now too.

Rather than taking his offer and eating the sundae, she glared at him.

"You met her yesterday," This was a statement and not a question for Lin Ye.

Lin Ye hummed and leaned back in his seat.

"So you know," He chuckled, "Let me guess, she told you?"

She didn't answer immediately. Diana nudged her head at the people around them. Seeing this, Lin Ye understands what she was trying to say. So with a quick motion, he flicked the white earring on him and the ring from it echoed through the group.

"There," He smiled, "We have privacy now."

Like before, Diana did not know how this man did it. No one seemed to notice their presence now. It was like they never existed. And from the black hair girl's expression, she was as clueless as she was. The only person that seemed to understand what was going on was Nian, who was not bothered by this and still enjoying her weird choice of food.

Not wanting to think much about this, she leaned closer to him.

"Mostima did," She replied, not amused by that fact, "It was safe to say, she enjoyed your sudden visit."

Lin Ye laughed at this.

"Good to hear."

"Tch," Nian clicked her tongue at this, not liking to remember. Who can blame her?

One second, she was enjoying her little adventure with her brother, and then poof!

He went missing.

It still annoyed her just to remember that.

"Who?" Poor Lily was confused at their different reaction.

Not letting the discussion get off track, Diana quickly cut in.