Chapter 129: The Council of Crows

(Disclaimer: What you gonna see the whole chapter was that everything doesn't belong to me but by the respective owner name rodeo578

———

In a dimension unknown to almost every multiverse, which only a very few know their existence, the only information about this place is that it is located outside the entire infinite multiverses within the infinite multiverses within the infinite multiverse and the list goes on and on.

If I would say correctly, the entire Fictionalverse.

There, within a lone dimension lies the mansion of 'The Council of Crows.'

The mansion itself was gray in color from the outside. The mansion had everything that any mansion has. Multiple well-made rooms, fountains, inner and outer courtyard, very long hallways you name it. On top of the mansion, a pole with a gray flag attached to it had the symbol that represents the logo of the council.

Even inside the mansion, multiple banners and flags bearing the same logo of the council lines up the walls of the mansion

Even inside the mansion, multiple banners and flags bearing the same logo of the council lines up the walls of the mansion. The walls inside of the mansion are painted with a grey-white as if to symbolize ash. There were multiple men and women who wore the crow feather set. These were the soldiers of the council.

The soldiers will always stand in attention when an important figure or anybody related to the council would show up. This shows their services towards the Council. There are also Elite Soldiers that are the toughest and best of the council. 

The soldiers actually don't carry one type of weapon in fact they carry many types of weapons, let's say they are ready to use any weapons that are old school and advanced or highly technological from swords, daggers, laser weapons, or advance mechanical weapons, old school fire arms to new advanced ones as well. Why? Because the leader of the council suggested that it would be perfect since sometimes 'If you can't rely on old, try new but if you can't rely on new try old.' It was a weird suggestion by the leader of the council but it did work either way.

And while it seems these Soldiers can be killed in many ways by powerful beings that could be immune to man-made weapons, the Council's soldiers can't be underestimated as they can modify their weapons into something more such as universal or multiversal fears, each of their unusual tools could even wipe out a Saiyan with ease.

As for their strength, they can't be also scoffed at as each of their strengths are at the level of Demigods in Fordalt's standards. Even the weakest of them all is at the <S–> rank.

And lastly, as a group of Authors, they normally have complete immunity and resistance against Narratives and Plot Manipulation(Period). So that means the author or the narrator like me can't even talk about them unless they allow me to.

———

In a very long corridor within the mansion that seems to reach endlessly, a huge figure walks across the large corridor of the mansion.