Ch 648: Better Than Interesting

"Achoo!!"

Lin Ye sneezed out of nowhere in the shop. While rubbing his nose, his sneeze caught the attention of his sisters. Both of them stopped looking at the clothes that were hanging and stared at him with a raised brows.

"Gege? Is something the matter?" Nian asked.

"Do you have a cold?" Lily got to his side, "If you're sick why did you come?"

Lin Ye smiled at the two girls worrying about him. He held a hand at them to stop.

"It's just a sneeze. It's fine," He replied, "Let's just have fun."

A smirk then appeared on Nian's face as she put back a shirt in her hand.

"Or maybe there is a woman missing you Gege?"

Lin Ye raised a brow at this. Then he shook his head and laughed.

"I doubt that." He waved his hand dismissively at them, "What girl would even miss me?"

"..."

"..."

He expected that the two of them would agree to him immediately but what he was looking at was two blank faces looking straight at him. They looked like they were disappointed in him.

Nian leaned her head closer to Lily's.

"Sis, our Gege is a moron." She subtly whispered loudly at her.

"I agree," Lily nodded, "Gege is sometimes a bit like that."

"Oi. I can hear you."

Both smirk at his deadpan reply.

Lily then walked up to him.

"Are you still worried about your friend Gege?"

This caught Lin Ye by surprise.

"... Why do you say so?"

"You weren't really subtle about it Gege," Nian smiled at him, "Every time we pass a café you have this faraway gaze."

"... Really?" He said, nervously chuckling, "Sorry about that."

Both of them sighed.

Lily looked outside and noticed the sky was getting red now. The princess glanced back at her brother and smiled.

"I think that's enough for today. It's getting late now. You must be tired, Gege." The princess offered.

After looking outside and noticing that it was getting dark, Lin Ye nodded at the two of them.

"Okay, I really need a bath. I heard they have a hot tub. Curious about what it feels like."

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

The feeling of the hot water touching his skin was something that Lin Ye never thought he needed.

"Ah~." He moaned, leaning against the end of the hot tub. The bottom half of his body was full in the water. Covering his private part was just a simple white towel.

The ex-prince of Yan was happily surprised at how big the place was. It was almost bigger than his room and that was a huge achievement on its own. This place was divided into two parts based on gender.

In his past life, Lin ye did not have the privilege of going to a hot tub with how sick he was at the time. He had to say, this should have been on his bucket list at that time.

Nian was set on going with him, but Lily quickly explained some common sense. He was not really surprised by this. Nian was not someone that lived in the same era as Lily. He suggested the other men in his group join him. Sadly, all of them were not interested in the hot tub. Lin Ye could feel his whole body relaxing. All of his joints started to get loose. His mind even started to drift.