Ch 650: Boom!

Seeing Nian in front of him was not something he expected to happen. He was surprised but he quickly recovered. With all the shit he had to deal with, a good surprise was something rare for him to experience. And Nian coming to his rescue fell in that category for today.

However,

"Nian? Where did you come from?" His curiosity got the best of him as she asked the deity in front of him. Lin Ye looked in front of him and saw the entrance of the bathroom. If she used that as her way in, he must have noticed but Nian arrived as she came from the air.

Looking away from her opponent, Nian glanced at her brother and pointed behind him.

"There. Where else?" She simply answered, raising a brow at why he was even asking that.

Lin Ye followed the direction of her finger and saw something that he did not like.

There was a massive hole in the wall behind him.

"..." Lin Ye stared blankly at the scene in front of him.

THIS WAS THE FIFTEENTH FLOOR!

HOW DID SHE EVEN DO THIS?!

He did not know if he should be impressed or scared that Nian was able to do this. With how there was no sweat on her, Nian did not have trouble doing so either

The Doctor could easily see people staring up at the hole in shock.

Then the realisation hit him.

Was he going to pay for the damage?

Just as dread was creeping onto his form, he remembered something that washed all of this from his body.

He was a prince.

He was rich.

... He had money.

"... Gege? Are you crying?" Nian could easily see a lone tear falling from the corner of his eye. Lin Ye's mouth trembled, holding back some type of emotion.

Even W, their enemy, spared a glance his way. The man that only had an uncaring expression on his face throughout their whole interaction was now holding back tears from falling out of his eyes.

To be able to make that man react like this, it must be something significant.

While the two women were busy theorising about what was up with him, Lin Ye found himself on a quick trip down memory lane.

Memories of him needing to ration food when he first arrived in the world.

If it was normal food, even Lin Ye would not bat an eye.

However, Lin Ye needed to ration pet food for him to eat. Because that was what he could afford at the time.

For almost a decade!

But now...

Now, he could do something he always wanted to do, in both of his lives.

Throw money at his problems.

Maybe all that he had to endure was leading up to this very moment.

It was... He did not know what to think of it.

So, forgive him for being emotional at that revelation.

"The heat got into my eyes. You don't need to worry about it."

He waved Nian's worries away.

Lin Ye placed a hand on his eyes and looked away from both of them. At the very least, he couldn't show himself being emotional in front of a person that was about to kill him.