| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

🔥 — mature content.

"Take off your clothes," He orders and when he sees that I didn't make any move to do what he asked, his face hardens

"Take off your clothes," He orders and when he sees that I didn't make any move to do what he asked, his face hardens. "Now!"

Okay what?

"Or better still, I'd rip it off you myself."

I didn't know how to react. I'm new to all of this. I've always been the dominant one. The one always in charge of everything even sex. Fuck, I'm always the one taking off or ripping clothes. So I just did what I knew how to do best. Annoy the fuck out of him.

"What if I don't want to?" I tease, crossing my arms under my breasts and he fixes his eyes on them.

Come on, everything I do is now sexual?

"Sweetheart, just do what I'm asking while I'm still being nice." He starts unbuttoning the first four buttons of his shirt and I gulp.

Is it hot in here?

"Teo," He frowns at the nickname I've gotten used to calling him and I smirk. "I don't think you have the right to act all dominant and possessive towards me. Last time I checked, we've always hated each other so you bei-"

"Ari, you know what they say about hate sex?" He cuts me short, smiling as my eyes widen. "It's always the best sex."

We continue to stare at each other, tension thick in the air. None of us knowing what's in the mind of the other. None of us knowing the next action to take. None of us knowing if this is really happening and being the woman I am, I took the first step.

Even with my heels I have to stand on my tiptoes to reach his lips. My lips hovers over his and I could tell he knew I was hesitant.

"If you don't want to, don't do it." He says calmly but his erection digging into my gut, says otherwise.

"Be silent." I close the inexistent space between us, bringing our lips together instantly.

I haven't kissed alot but I know this is different. The intensity, the flow and this feeling I couldn't place a name on. Everything consumed me and before I knew it, I was pulling his shirt closer.

Groaning because of the height difference, he upturns my chin, fingers grabbing my dress as the kiss deepened. My mouth opens slightly and I inhale sharply, looping my arms around his neck. Taking that as an opportunity, he parts my legs with his knee, grabbing my thighs before picking me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

Now I was looking down at him, I take my time to study his face especially his eyes. There's something in the way he was looking at me that made my stomach turn. In the good kind of way.

Ignoring my emotions, I pull him closer joining our lips again and he presses himself closer to me until I felt the soft bed beneath my ass.

Oh my God, it's really happening.