𝐕.

❝ he better not hang up either

he better not hang up either.

i was eating my doordash until i heard some groaning on the other side of the phone. "desi?" ethan said picking up his phone. "hi e." i said chewing.

"what you eatinggg." he said putting his face in the camera. "some mediterranean food you feel me." i said taking a bite out of my shawarma. "EATING WHAT?" i heard a door bust open on the other line.

i started laughing because i just knew that was darrian. "go sit ya ass down ddot." ethan said scrunching up his face. "is that desi?" he whispered pointing at the phone.

"yeah darrian." i said taking another bite of my shawarma. "who bought that?" he said getting close to the camera. "damiir." i answered finishing the food.

"bet. all you gotta say." darrian said. a few seconds after i heard some banging. "bro you're wrecking my room!" ethan said in a whiny voice.

"ethan matter fact im on my way." i said getting up. "and. better. fucking. bring. me. some." darrian yelled kicking ethan's walls.

✮✮✮

i knocked on the house door and saw melz. "aye wassup love." she said hugging me. i hugged her back and heard some more stuff banging.

i ran towards it and heard ethan yelling. "BRO YOU FUCKING BROKE MY MONITORRRRR." ethan whined trying to fix it. "okay im stop." darrian said with a shocked face.

i looked around the room and it was a complete mess. i looked at ethan and saw him crying. "you a bitch darrian jimenez." i said hugging ethan. "this nigga not even actually crying." darrian said pointing at ethan's face.

"fuck up." ethan mumbled. i started to help clean up his room for him. "desi lemme talk witchu." dd said coming into the room. "OH DAMNNN." he said looking around the room.

i rolled my eyes and continued hugging ethan. "let me talk with youu." dd was trying to beg me. i ignored him and started picking up ethan's clothes.

"twin, lemme get this." i said holding up a white givenchy shirt. "okay.." ethan said side eying me. i smiled and cheered. he laughed and got up to help clean.

"darrian. you a fucking asshole." i said shaking my head at him. "aight damn. ima make it up witchu notti." he said taking his phone out.

"you standing there looking mad dumb right now son." ethan stopped and looked at dd. i turned my head in his direction and saw dd was standing there with his hand on his hip.

i bust out laughing and then back to cleaning. "aight im out. i gotta be up mad early." i said adjusting my clothes and standing in the doorframe.