𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ; wednesday

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

part one:

love
'ləv

  noun;

     an intense feeling of deep affection

[ ex. "wednesday felt a strange emotion whenever around viola, it was love." ]

  verb;

     feel deep affection for (someone)

[ ex. "viola loved wednesday and nothing could stop from loving her." ]

be·tray·al
'bəˈtrāəl, bēˈtrāəl

  noun;

     the action of betraying one's country, group, or a person

[ ex. "viola never expected the betrayal of her brother, maybe that's why it hurt so much." ]

OR

Viola Galpin, the perfect girl. Straight A's. Friendly. Sister of the "cute barista," Tyler Galpin. She has worked hard to mantain her image. However, no matter how hard you try, you can never truely make things go away. 

Wednesday Addams, a girl far away from home. An unusual one, for sure. Contrary to Viola, she plans not to meet her parent's expectations and be free from her mother's manipulative shackles. Yet, the more she tries to return home, the more she realizes she's already made another home here.

What happens when the world puts these two together and urges them to determine the biggest mystery in Jericho yet? Chaos. Chaos is what happens. Mixed in with betrayal and love, of course. Rather, what is Jericho's biggest mystery? Is it the psycho killing people? Or is it Wednesday Addams and her new lover, Viola Galpin?

(In other words, it's a romance story between two gay girls. One is autistic and in a boarding school, the other's transgender and has a psycho, murderous brother. Also, they both have mommy issues.)

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓