chapter sixty two

j u n g k o o k

Cha Eun Woo is his real name, yet he has so many fake identities to hide all the things he has done, probably. Since he doesn't have any records of any sorts of information that could harm him. Money has its advantage.

I sat down, thinking deeply of what should I do and how should I plan this. He has already caught Y/n and now Taehyung? It happened so fast and so smoothly like he had eyes following me since the beginning.

The fuck should I do? I can't even track Y/n and Taehyung's phone. I don't even have any thing from him to at least get a location. His house, his past neighbourhood, parents, it's like he doesn't exist.

Tapping my finger slowly on the table as I look at Mina walking towards me with a plate. She places it in front of me, taking a glass and pouring water in it. I thank as she leaves without saying anything. She's probably thinking the same thing as me, what will I do?

Seriously, what would I do?

The door bursts open as my thoughts are cut short like a break on the pedal. There was a unusual expression on Yoongi's face, a really weird one. He was excited? I close my eyes, probably hallucinating it. As I open my eyes, he was right in front of me, showing me a file.

Frowning, I grab the file in my hands. There was a picture of a woman on the right corner and some informations. I look up to see him and he was there grinning. Quickly, lowering my eyes back on the paper, I stare intensely at it.

I think I'm not getting something. What am I supposed to see?

"Cha Eun Woo's ex-girlfriend," He says, finally sitting down on the chair beside mine.

"He might have a thousand girlfriend with fake shit to hide his image." I put down the rectangular paper on the table and took my spoon, ready to take a bite.

He shakes his head, putting his finger right on the face of the woman. "First ever girlfriend and I did a bit of research, they were together since middle school and then something happened. I'm not sure what happened, but I do know that Choi Naeun is living alone and still alive."

"Alive?"

He nods, "A filthy secret that I'll go check with Minho. You'll stay here and get this shit done with."

He gets up, grabbing the file and walked away, closing the door behind him. I scratch my back, feeling the pressure.

❣︎

e u n w o o

I placed the other polaroid on the wall with the help of a pin. Stepping back, I look at the collection. It's been already three days and I've already captured 24 sweet photos of her.

I really wonder where did Jungkook got her. A human doll; porcelain legs, small figure and well-mannered. You don't get those kind of girls nowadays. It's pretty amusing to have her with me. I'll get to play with her for a while.

She's probably sleeping right now, it's 10 pm, so I don't want to disturb her. I might as well go see that guy. He's an annoying motherfucker. He's doesn't break easily, now it's for the fourth round and I really hope he's ready.

Walking towards my room, I get my coat and my black leathered gloves, putting them on. I stretch my back and my neck. Feeling satisfied after my bones cracked, I take a cigarette and placed it on my lips. I lit it up, exhaling the smoke.

I went to Y/n's room, opening her door. Her face all flushed in red and dried up tears after she started misbehaving. But at the end, she took accepted what she did wrong. I didn't hurt her, I just gave her a small scolding, I hope she forgives me.

Kissing her head, whispering good night, I close back the door but this time locking it. I don't want her to escape already, just for a few more days.

I get my car ready and my other men so we can go where Taehyung is. He looks really peaceful when he's unconscious, well that's what I saw on the camera. He wasn't moving, but I know he was breathing.

"Sir, we're ready to get going," The old man says. I thank him as he bows to me as I leave.

I entered the car, playing a game that was on Y/n's phone. It was pretty fun, more than I imagined that got me hooked on car rides. Ah, I think I'm getting obsessed by fun games.

Yawning, I look at the window. My man opens the door as I get out, stretching again. Gosh, I think I slept for too long, I'm too tired.

Walking inside of the abandoned building that I had for so long, memories just keep flooding in every time. The numerous times that I wanted to bring them back was unhealthy. They gave up on me when they said they were going to trust me.

Aish, I'm a grown man now. I shouldn't be thinking about the past.

There he was, laying down on the ground, with only his pants on. I crouch down, touching his skin. The blood was still fresh and still hasn't dried up. I check if the chains were still on him because this guy is hella strong.

"Give me a bucket full of ice water." The man runs to get it and comes back, waiting for me to say something. "Pour it on him."

I look the water splashing over his head. Finally, he gasps for air, coughing blood afterwards. He groans, looking at his legs and arms. I smile as he spits on me.

Starring at my shoe, I shrug, wiping it on him. Such dirty man is touching me, how brave of him. I press the heal of my shoe on his chest as he just glares at me with full of hatred and disgust.

"One more chance, little one, where is Jungkook?"

He chuckles, gazing at the side, he's finally losing it. "You think I'm going to say it, you motherfucker? I don't care what happens to me, I just want to know if Y/n is okay."

I gasp as if I was shock, this is amusing. "You like her too? How sweet, well she's doing fine. Don't worry about her, I don't hurt pretty girls." I laugh. He tries to move but only ending up hurting himself.

Then silence took over. The sound of expensive shoes echoed in the large building. I turn my head, squinting at the light of the car on my face. When, I fully turn my body around, I see his outline and it wasn't Jungkook, he was bigger than him, taller and wiser to even come here.

"Long time no see, Eun Woo."

What?

"Namjoon?"