Hitoshi Shinsou

--Continuation bit of Chapter 35

--
Continuation bit of Chapter 35

I quietly went to the elevator and clicked the first level.When I reached,I looked around to see nobody.

'They must have all gone to their rooms already..'

I opened the sliding door slowly and shut it.I spotted the cherry blossom tree and approached it.

I walked to it and touched it as a petal fell onto my finger.

I smiled and looked at the water fountain in the middle of the garden.

It was so peaceful and beatiful.
__

"Hey Y/N.."A voice was heard behind me as I flinched and turned to see Shinsou.

"Shinsou?Why are you in the 1A building!You could get in trouble."I exclaim as he brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"It doesn't really matter.I'm just glad I got to see your face."He smiled softly as my cheeks flushed pink.

"So..were you the one who texted me?"I asked as he shrugged his shoulders and smiled playfully.

"Who knows.."He walked towards the water fountain.

I followed him as he just stared at my face.

"What?"I tilted my head as he chuckled and patted my head.

"You always have interested me.When I first met you,you were trying to stop that hot headed brat from your class."He smiled softly.

I laughed as he poked my cheek gently.

He then moved forwards and kissed my forehead.

I froze as he embraced me in a soft hug.

You understood what he was doing.

You didn't want to move..

why?

You liked it.

You didn't have to care about anything else.

Because he will care about you..for you are,

"𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨."

☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎☾︎
Ending of Hitoshi Shinsou-
Status:Completed
Fallen:in love