Ch 667: The Dragon Or The Doctor

Ye stared at the colour orbs in front of him in shock.

"Ian and Zhen? The Doctor and the prince?" Ye looked at the hooded figure, "They were your Avatars?"

The man shrugged his shoulders.

"In a way, yes." The man nodded. He glanced at the yellow one on his right, "You already know why Zhen agreed to be one."

"He wanted to make sure Lily had a good life."

"Bingo. He asked me this at a really young age. He was damn annoying too. The Dumbass did not stop begging me to teach him more about power," The man sighed, "Like really! He could already destroy Yan at the point with Lei Fa. What more does he want?!"

"How about Ian?" Ye pointed at the red one on the man's left, "Why did he become one?"

"Knowledge. He wanted to become smart, fast," The man answered. "I gave him a photographic memory. And unlimited storage in his brain. He could easily become the storage of all the history of Terra if he wanted. That dumbass was just as annoying to deal with. Asking me to stop time to let him read a mountain of books."

"... What are these anyway?" Ye asked, "Are they their souls?"

"Sure. Let's go with that," The man nodded uncaringly, "Zhen's body is with you while Ian is having a nap now."

"Why are their souls here?" Ye waved his arms around to show the man the nothingness around them, "They couldn't come here on their own."

The man smiled.

"You're right. No matter how smart Ian was or how strong Zhen was, they could not possibly be here," The man confirmed, "They would go mad."

This interested Ye.

"Go mad?"

"Ye, there's nothing here." The man said blandly.

Ye did not look amused by his statement.

"I can see that, Bastard."

"No. You don't understand," The man continued, "There's truly nothing here."

"No sound."

"No heat."

"No smell."

"No light."

The man listed down all of this.

"A human's mind could not even comprehend the concept of breathing without their breath literally stopping." The man then shook his head, "But you wouldn't understand that."

"Other than me, you're the only person that could truly be in this place. Where time has truly stopped."

Ye looked around and he finally noticed this.

It was neither black nor white.

It was nothing.

A complete void of nothingness.

"... I never realised this," Ye muttered to himself.

"Of course, you did not. You died and have been living in this world for longer than this world has ever seen the spark of life. Other than me, you truly are the oldest soul in this world," The man sighed, "You're a primordial being, you Moron."

"... Oh."

The man smirked at his bland reaction.

"Truly you're a man with many emotions." He sighed as he shook his head, "And you think Skadi is terrible with her emotions. Have you seen yourself?! Spoiler alert, you're a moron."