14

Dayvon, Alexus, Durk, India, and Shayla sat in the studio

Durk was in the process of mastering a track that him and Von had just finished. Alexus was on her phone annoyed at the sight that was beside her. Her 'friend' flirting with Dayvon, she didn't want to say anything because if she did then Durk would know that something was up.

Von on the other hand, was sick of the girl. She wouldn't shut up and he was resisting the urge to pop her in the mouth.

"What's the name of this song," India asked getting Durk's attention.

"You nosey Africa," Von told her and the rest of the group laughed.

"Evil Twins," Durk told her still smiling.

"You want back then. Aye, Von tell bro go spin that benz," Durk rapped for no reason in particular.

"Soo, I think that we all should-," Shayla got cut off by the door opening.

Booka came in looking flustered, holding his shoulder, scanning over everybody before his eyes landed on Shayla, "Get out cause I don't trust you," he said without a second thought.

She pouted and looked at Lexx, who she though was going to help her.

Lexx shrugged, "He obviously has to say something important, and doesn't want you to hear it."

Looking defeated, she grabbed her things and stormed out of the studio.

"Waddup with you," Von asked him and pointed at his shoulder.

"I was coming out of the store and these niggas just started shooting at me. One of th bullets grazed my shoulder," he explained.

"India, can you go get the first aid kit," Durk asked.

She went into what looked like a storage closet and come out with the kit. She pointed to the chair, Book sat down, and she began to patch him up.

"You know who did it," Durk questioned with his hand on his chin.

Booka started rambling something about a gang that his ex's new boyfriend was involved with.

"Y'all wanna slide," Lexx asked them, and everybody spoke in agreement.

"Booka, you damn near cripple now, you don't to slide nothin'," Von told him.

"I'll drive," India volunteered.

Shw wasn't being sneaky. Once Durk took her on a date and a guy was aggressively hitting on her and Durk shot him. India never said anything to anyone about hit.

Durk thinks that when she didn't scream or fear him after it is when he fell in love wither her.

"Ain't no letting this cool down, let's go now," Durk said, getting up and everybody but Booka followed. Going out the back of the studio so it would be like they never left. Booka was staying in the studio just in case anyone tried to come in, he would stop them.

 Booka was staying in the studio just in case anyone tried to come in, he would stop them

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

vote for me...

finished: I finished this yesterday, which was December 5, 2022, but I'm not sure what time.

486 words.