My Hero Academia: Two Heroes Pt 2

Changing into a formal outfit, [Name] checked to make sure he looked smart. Iida had messaged him, letting him know they would all be attending as a class. Slipping the copper coin into his suit pocket, [Name] headed out the door.

.

.

.

"Sorry I'm late, it took me a while to get ready." Uraraka apologised as she wore a petite pink dress and rubbed the back of her head shyly.

"Sorry for the wait, Jiro was feeling shy." Yaoyorozu appeared as Jiro hid behind her nervously. Mineta and Kaminari were chanting about how it was the best day ever as tears streamed down their eyes and the amount could put the Midoriya family to shame.

"Haha, I don't really have formal wear; I borrowed this from Yaoyorozu." Uraraka chuckled as she approached [Name] and Midoriya. Midoriya had a blush on his face, while [Name] remained nonchalant about her appearance.

"No, it's fine; you look really good." Midoriya spoke shyly. [Name] nodded in agreement as Uraraka turned around with a flushed face at Midoriya's words, as well as [Name], who also agreed with Midoriya although [Name] wasn't blushing or embarrassed like Midoriya.

"Oh, you two! You don't have to flatter me!" Uraraka waved her arm around as she held her pink cheek, with the other attempting to cool her flaming temperature, which could be on the same level as Todoroki's left side.

"Control yourselves!" [Name] heard Iida scold them in the background.

"Oh, I thought I would have missed you guys!" Melissa ran up as [Name] narrowed his eyes slightly at Mineta and Kaminari, drooling at her outfit.

"This is an announcement from the I-Island Security System. We have received a report about a dangerous explosive on the island. I-Island will now be in high alert mode as we prioritise your safety." [Name] and his classmates listened as doors began to lock closed.

"I'm not getting any signal; it seems to be completely blocked." Todoroki spoke as [Name], and Jiro investigated the elevators, only to discover that they, too, were not working.

"That's strange. That's not the alarm for an explosive..." Melissa spoke as she looked around the locked down area.

"Iida, let's go to the party." Midoriya instructed. "That's where we'll find All Might."

[Name]'s classmates and Melissa sighed in relief at knowing All Might was in the building, yet [Name] wasn't so sure. If All Might wasn't busy saving the day, they would have heard his laughter or at least some noise by now.

The class began to follow Melissa, who took them down the emergency stairs to head towards the party; however, once they stood over the party, [Name] and his classmates gasped at the hostage situation.

Midoriya used his phone to notify All Might by using his flash and turning it on and off, while Jiro listened in on the situation through her earphone jacks while [Name] counted the number of villains and hostages present in the room.

Jiro informed them that the whole island had been taken hostage by villains. [Name] clenched his fists as he thought of Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho.

"We should follow All Mights' instructions and escape, or we'll be going against his will," Iida said as [Name] stood clenching one of the kunais in his pocket.

"I agree with Iida on this one; we're still only students and don't have our hero licenses." Yaoyorozu hesitantly spoke up.

"Well, let's escape and inform the heroes outside of the situation," Kaminari suggested as Melissa shook her head.

"No, it'll be incredibly difficult or even downright impossible to escape. We have the same security system level as Tartarus, where they keep the most dangerous villains in the entire world." Melissa informed them as [Name] sighed.

"So should we just sit here and wait for it to be over?" Kaminari asked as Jiro stood up and faced him with an almost ticked off look on her face as she took a deep breath to not blow up on the male.

"Are you okay with that, Kaminari?" Jiro questioned. "Don't you think we should at least try?"

"Hey, they have All Might trapped, y'know? There's no way we can take them down ourselves!" Mineta protested, as [Name] sort of agreed with his perverted classmate.

[Name] did not have his katana on him, making him unable to activate some of his moves. He only had kunais, and while he had a lot of them, he hadn't had much practise with Uzui on how to properly use them. Uzui had been raised as a shinobi, so he was at the pinnacle of perfection, while [Name] was still quite clumsy with them; the amount of times they had missed targets or slipped out of his grip was almost embarrassing.

"But, we're trying to be pros, aren't we?" Todoroki butted in as Yaoyorozu turned to look at him.

"Yes, but we aren't allowed to work as heroes, and you know that!" She replied as Todoroki stared at his hand.

"However, does that make it right to sit back and do nothing to help?" Todoroki argued back as Yaoyorozu tried to explain but couldn't form proper words.

"I wanna help," Midoriya spoke as he was kneeling down next to [Name]. "I want to save them."

"Do you really want to go fight those villains!? Did you learn nothing from the USJ villain attack, Midoriya!?" Mineta screamed at him as Iida covered his mouth as he hissed about how Mineta would alert the villains.

"But this is different. We don't have to fight them," Midoriya justified his words. "All we have to do is figure out how to save All Might and the rest without fighting the villains."

"That's easier said than done, Midoriya." Kaminari frowned as [Name] leant against the wall deep in thought.

"I know that, but I still want to try!" Midoriya responded as he clenched his fists tightly in determination as Melissa's blue eyes lit up.

"I know where the security system is, it's on the top floor of this very tower. If the villains reached it then all the passwords must have been disabled but that also makes it easy for us to change it back," Melissa placed her hand on her chin as she thought of a plan.

"If we do this, then the whole island will be safe," Melissa looked serious as [Name] nodded to show he approved of this plan.

"Sure, but how do we keep down on the low for that long?" Jiro inquired as [Name] spoke.

"I have sedatives that I can smear on my kunais with if we come across any villains and want to take them out quietly." [Name] opened part of his blazer to reveal many, many kunais as his classmates looked at him in shock.

"Why do you have that many!?" Mineta cried out as [Name] just looked at him.

"Just for precaution." [Name] answers after flipping his coin.

"Hey, why don't we do that thing in Hitman where we chuck a coin-" Kaminari was cut off as a kuns landed right next to his head, slicing off a few strands of hair as [Name]'s e/c eyes narrowed angrily at him.

"Alright, let's do it!" Jiro said confidently.

'We're going to save everyone, I promise you, Kanae.'