18 | baby daddy • 2

L I S A

L I S A

"Wassup, baby" Keith smirked at me

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to see my son, I missed him" he said. I don't know why but it hurt to hear him say that he only came to see Donnie.

"Well he's not here, he's with my mom" I said glaring at him. My blood boiled at how he just wanted to show up after a year of being M. I. A to play with my sons feelings again.

"Oh dang, I brought him some stuff" he said holding up a bag before letting it fall back to his side.

"Alr I'll take it and put it in his room so he'll get it when he comes back. I'll let him know you brought it" I told him. He handed me the bag.

He just looked me up and down. "You look good" he said

"Bye Keith" I said attempting to close my door but he stopped it.

"Aye wait" he said

"What you want" I said annoyed cuz I wanted to go lay back down and finish my show.

"I wanna apologize.. you know for being gone for a year" he said.

"That's coo, I'm used to it apologize to ya son" I told him. He just looked at me biting his lip. At this point he was tryna annoy me.

"So you gon leave me standing out here like this, you not gone invite yo man in?" He smirked. Years ago that smirk would have my panties drenched, but now I couldn't help but burst with anger.

"You not coming in here, and you not ma man" I said pointing at him.

"Why not?" He smiled deeply. I felt my cheeks heat up, he's so undeniably adorable

"Come in" I said sliding over so he could walk in. He looked around and shook his head.

"I like what you've done to your place. It look real nice" he said turning around to face me. I just stood there with my arms crossed and a slight mug on my face. "Why are being so mean to me?" His eyes lit with amusement

"Cut the bullshit Keith, why tf are you here" I asked with annoyed tone

"Damn, no 'how you been'?" He rubbed his chin

"Keith I'm not in the mood for yo damn games. Why are you here?"

"I was handling business in the neighborhood ma, so I decided to stop by" he cooed. No matter how mad he made me, when he called me "ma", I couldn't control my hormones