The Wedding

I rolled over and smiled. Today's the day. The day I am forever Alex's wife. I'm so excited. I jumped out of bed and brushed my teeth. It was sorta lonely in the bed without Alex. We had agreed the last night we will stay in separate hotel rooms so we don't see each other till the wedding.

"Hey sweetie how you doing?" It's Stacy. We use to be good friends be then everything went down with my ex and we just stopped talking.

"I'm good, are you girls getting ready?" I ask putting toothpaste on my brush.

"Yep getting our hair done now." She giggles.

I finish Brushing my teeth and walk over to sit in the chair. "Ready to do your hair and makeup?" The woman ask. I smile and nod.

I spend a good two hours in the chair before they are finally done. She swings me around so I'm facing the mirror. I could have sworn my jaw hit the ground. I look beautiful. She has my hair curled and done in a half up half down look.z and my make up looks so perfect. It's natural just how I wanted it.

"Ready to put the dress on?" Stacy smiles.

"Duh!" I laugh getting up and walking over to my dress. I unzip the bag and start getting it on. "Hey a little help here." I motion to one of the girls to help zip and button the back of my dress.

"Done."

I walk over to the mirror and almost cry. I look beautiful. It's like a dream come true. My dress is a strapless v-heart neckline and is semi form fitting. It's white clearly, and it's lace. "Ready?"

"Ready." I smile I put on my heels and grab my flowers. I walk out of the room and get ready to get in the limo. "I'm surprised its not windy." Stacy laughs.

"Me too. But I'm glad I feel like it'd be a bitch to walk in the wind." I laugh.

"Ready girls? It's time!" I grab my purse and look in my hand mirror. I make sure everything is right. That's when my nerves finally kick in. The limo door opens and my bride maids walk first. I wait for my Que. before I go. "Okay go!" She whispers. I step out of the limo with flowers in my hand. I look at Alex and she's in her button up shirt and dress pants. She looks amazing. She's smiles at me.

I start walking down the isle which I thought would be hard to walk on considering its sand. The closer I get to her the faster my heart beats. I just want to kiss her. I step up the stairs an into the platform. Finally once I hand my flowers to Stacy the tears finally start falling down my face. It looks as if Alex has already been crying. The whole time I cannot stop smiling. This is the happiest day of my life.

"The brides have prepared their own vowels to share with us." He mentions motioning for me to go.

I pull out the paper from my bra and unfold it.

"Alex, I love you. You are everything I'm not. You complete me in every way possible. Though we have our ups and our downs. No matter the sacrifice you are always by my side. I love you to the moon and back. I know for sure I could not live without you-" I pause trying to catch my breath. By this point tears are rolling down my face. "Alex. You are the star that burns for me, shinning though the night. I know I can follow you and you'll always lead me home when I'm lost. Alex I love you forever and always." I fold up the note. And whip away the tears. I look at Alex and she's crying to. She pulls out a folded paper from her pocket.

"Samantha, before I met you, I had no idea who I was. I was lost. But when I met you everything changed. I found who I was. An I've realized I can't be myself if your not by my side. Your my one true love, I don't ever want you to leave. Ill spend every day making you smile, because your smile is what makes my day, and knowing I am what made you smile makes it even better. Sami ill love you till love no longer exist I can't wait to spend forever with you." She ends the note and puts it back in her pocket.

I try to say something but I'm at a loss for words. Tears are just rolling down my face, I whip them from my face so I don't have makeup running down my face. Alex laughs at me.

"Do you alex what Samantha to have and to hold, to and to cherish. And in sickness and health, forever an always." She tightens the grip around my hands. Not once has she stopped smiling at me.

"I do." She winks at me. Which of course makes me laugh.

"Do you Samantha what Alex. To have and to hold. To love and to cherish. And in sickness and in health, forever and always."

"I do." I wink back at her.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And with that Alex pulls me into her arms and kisses me. She kisses me with so much passion and love. Forget words. Alex said everything she need to say with this one kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We take our seats at our table and the whole time Alex can't help but kiss me every chance she gets.

"Now may I say, I'm very happy for you two." We both look over at my mother.

"You two where truly meant for each other. I hope your wedding was great darling." She smiles giving us each a hug. Alex gives me a weird look before she stands up.

"Hello every I would like to say a few words." She announces. I look at her with a very evil look. Who know what she is going to say? Please just sit back down.

"Lets be honest. Sami is such a klutz! Actually. It's not a bad thing because that's how I fell in love with her. Not only did she knock my textbooks out of my hand she knocked her way into my heart. Sami, I love you. No matter what. I love you till time runs out. That you for choosing me." She smiles putting her glass in the air.

"Cheers!" Everyone yells. I pull Alex down and kiss her over and over and over again. I'm so happy I've met her. I have no idea what I would have done without her. Thanks to her she saved me. Saved me from my shitty life, shitty boyfriend. She gave me something real something I now know I can't live without. Alex is my world. And I hers. I cannot wait to wait up to her everyday, fall asleep next to her every night. I love her with all my heart. Actually no. No amount of words could ever describe my love for her. She is truly my everything.

"What's up with you?" She laughs kissing me back. Pull her into a hug and whisper in her ear.

"Can't wait for tonight." I nibble on her ear.