Chapter 15 Tu Jaane Na

Aashna's POV
"Aryan? What are you doing here?" I asked when I saw Aryan at the market.
"I was kinda lost.....Shopping huh? Buy me a dupatta too please!!" He said picking a dupatta up.
I laughed and shook my head looking at him being childish and then his eyes locked into mine. I turned away and started walking the other direction when something caught my dupatta.
"Aryan please.." I said. I thought it was Aryan who had grabbed my dupatta. I turned around and saw my dupatta stuck on his watch. I stepped forward to pull my dupatta from his watch, but it wouldn't budge. I was struggling and suddenly I couldn't hold it in and started crying.
"Aashna.. Listen to me... I know it hurts..." Aryan said as I still struggled.
"You made this sacrifice and I am sure you must of thought well.... Aashna I love you .. If we can't be together, we can still be friends... You taught me to laugh and smile... Now it's my turn to return the favor" he said.
I looked up into his eyes. He smiled and put his hand on my cheek.." Now, can you please help me... Arshi and Sia sent me with this long list of things... Where do I get all this make up and stuff?" He said. I giggled as he handed me the list.
"Over here!" I said leading him to a shop...