T H I R T Y - E I G H T

Look at me being a bad Domme and spoiling you all with another chapter 😈😈😈

"You're clearly distracted." I feel Kyra walking up to me and eying the futomomo tie I'm fastening to my current client, a soft spoken, beautiful older Latina woman. Normally Kyra wouldn't interrupt my scenes, but Sofia had been coming to Rouge for years and almost all of us knew her subtle kinks. Not only did the gorgeous woman love being the center of attention during scenes, but she loved the thought of being a tamed little pet waiting obediently for her mistress's attention. Kyra and I along with other club members would often have long conversations standing above her.

I did love making the pretty girl wait.

I did my best to stifle the half smile that was begging for release, continuing to gently wrap Sofia's thigh in the coarse pink rope.

"I have no clue what you're talking about."

I was bent down, my heels giving me balance as I maintained a squat position. I finished by tucking the ends of the rope into the center line, and gave the spiraling pattern a little tug to test my work.

"How does that feel princess?" I bend down to make eye contact and meet her hazel eyes, smiling at the complete trust she surrendered to me every week. Sofia may have been about 6 inches shorter than me on a good day, and a tiny little thing, but her line of work demanded everything from her.

Not only was she a lawyer but she was a single mother of 3. She spent every day controlling and dictating every single aspect of her life. But I knew she took comfort in the fact that she could come to me for release from the stressors.

She preferred more of a soft domme role which I was more than happy to play. Even though I was her domme, I admired her tenacity and the way she took on the world without batting a perfectly curled lash.

"Perfect, Mistress."

I smile and stand up, then walk to the wall that displayed various flogs, whips, binds, silks, and everything else I would need for this particular session.

We had an audience, something that Sofia absolutely adored, her pretty face hidden behind a mask. A high profile lawyer responsible for putting criminals away can't take a risk exposing any vulnerability, and myself and the establishment in which I operate prioritize maintaining a sense of safety and promising her identity stay hidden.

Besides, the little kitten was very eager to please and therefore tipped very well.

I reached toward a small pink paddle, a slightly larger pink flog, and then an even larger riding crop that was white with pink detailing.

I delicately laid all three out before her in her eyeline.

I noticed Kyra in the corner of my eye standing with her arms crossed, an annoyingly self-pleased look on her face. To the spectators watching patiently, Kyra looked more like a Dark queen sternly watching and guiding her subject – me. Considering all the filthy things that we've done in the past, it was both laughable and partially on the nose.