dealing with bullies.

Ever since he joined beacon, Toad noticed the girls looking at him with lust in their eyes. Especially team RWBY, more specifically Blake and Yang.

Blake: we saw your initiation Toad. You were amazing.
Yang: yeah you were. Momma like what she saw.
Blake: so Toad. Do you have a girlfriend?
Toad: no I'm currently single at the moment.
Yang: well good news for us then huh Blake?
Blake: yeah it is. I broke up with my boyfriend recently but I immediately got over it. And guys kept coming onto Yang because they think she's easy.
Yang: ugh seriously the guys here are so ugly.
Ruby: yeah I agree. One guy even tried to feel me up. Luckily Yang knocked his teeth in.
Weiss: oh and be on the lookout for team CRDL. They're a team of bullies and faunus racists.
Toad: ugh I hate people like that. Faunus are people too.
Weiss: agreed.
???: that hurts! Stop!

Toad: who's the rabbit? Ruby: that's Velvet Scarlatina

Ruby: that's Velvet Scarlatina. She's very shy but also very kind.
Yang: it's a wonder she doesn't have a boyfriend yet.

Toad walked up to the team of bullies and punched their leader.

Toad: you've got some nerve picking on a cute girl like her just because she's a faunus.
Cardin: why do you care? She's a freak.
Toad: have you looked in the mirror lately? You're the only freak I see. You're obviously not huntsman material. Huntsmen are supposed to serve and protect. Not to harass and douche.
Yang: ha! Nice.