Another ending chapter 72

I know I said I was done but someone gave me this idea and I had to write it because if y'all wanted to cry more here it is. Here is a different ending to Oh vance Hopper.

After moving to NYC and becoming a model. I had made tons of friends. Ok if my friends asked to my their plus one to a wedding. Me being single still at 23 said yes. I wore a blue dress. She picked me up and we headed to the wedding venue. We sat down at our seats. "Who's wedding is this for" I asked "oh one of my old friends she actually lived where u used to leave and I believe went to the same high school. The music started to play. The grooms men walked down first. Ace,Jackson they saw me. And instead of being happy of seeing me like they were after my Angle walk they seemed scared. Everyone walked down now it was the grooms turn. We got up and I looked only to see the boy I used to and still loved Vance Hopper. He didn't see me but god that felt like a bullet to the head.

Who was the bride he seemed happy and single when he saw me at the angle walk. Then the bride music came on. I waited and wait till finally. I saw who it was. The person who I was still in love with was getting ready to say I do to his one true love Emma rancher. I felt like I should have just died in that moment. I begann to walk out. Ace and Jackson noticed. Paige was there as well. I walked out of the doors I'm pretty sure people noticed. I ran to the bathroom crying. The door opened. It was paige. "Oh baby I know" she said getting down to the floor and hugging me. "I thought he still liked me" I said tears falling.

The full I does were done he was a married man. The man I thought I was gonna marry married someone I hated. I walked out Ace stood in front of the door. "I know mama it hurts we tried to talk him out of it but he didn't wanted to". He hugged me. I looked up vance was staring. I walked over. "Congratulations hopper enjoy your new life" I said. "Thank you jade means a lot" he didn't call me jay anymore. Emma was staring. "Ok well uh I would say see you later but that's never gonna happen so have a good life" I said "bye jade" I turned around and cried.

All those little those little memories must had disappeared when I left. This boy vance hopper I met was different. I drove vance hopper was now just somebody that I used to know. I would never get the old him back. Oh vance hopper where have you gone

A/n
I know I said that chapter 71 was the last chapter but a reader @itzzdrea said I should have done things a little different so here's a different ending.