ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ

Eros was walking back and forth his fingers rubbing his temples. His mind was racing ever since Bella left. Having a bad feeling since then he's been on edge.

The boys noticed that he was stressed out so they started talking about the case that went wrong two weeks ago. Elliot rubbed the tip of his finger across his lip as he thought about that night.

"Something wasn't right about that night." Sammy said, twirling his knife his fingers. "It was almost easy and that's saying a lot when it comes to us. I mean when was the last time a case was that easy." He said.

Eros snapped his finger pointing a finger at Elliot. Elliot turned to look at him with his brow furrowed. "You said Bella was talking to someone when you found her at the bar." Eros said.

A light flashed through Elliots eyes before he spun back to his computer and started typing away. Sammy and Eros walked up. "What? Who was she talking to?" Sammy asked.

"When I found her, she was talking to one of the guys from the other assassin school. The one who called her a different name." Elliot said. They watched as multiple windows started popping up everywhere.

"The guy from the party?" Eros said darkly. Elliot hummed a yes.

"What? Two schools can't be on the same mission. That can blow the cover if two people either have the same hit on the person or do two different assignments. It draws attention." Sammy said matter of factly.

"That's exactly why I'm going to find out how he knew that she was going to be at that hotel and what he knows." Elliot said.

Meanwhile

"Hello?" A muffled voice entered my ears. I groaned as pain started to radiate from my neck.

"Hello? Scary guy with tattoos but is dating my best friend." I heard the voice say.

A slap hit my face and my eyes snapped open. I was still outside in the grass. I turned my head to see one of Bella's friends kneeling beside me.

What was her name again?

"Come on, that psycho knocked us all out and he took Bella." She said hurriedly, her chestnut hair swinging around her as she moved back to the front door.

It all came flooding back. The fight. The drug. Bella. Guilt started to swarm me but I quickly pushed it away. I have to figure out what happened. I can take the guilt trip later.

"Fucking shit!" I growled as quickly got up and groaned when the pain moved down to my legs. I reached up and ripped the syringe that was still in my neck out. I threw it and stalked inside.

Bella's friends were gearing up as they silently moved around each other. One was sliding daggers into her boot, the one with split hair was sliding pink guns into holsters, the one who slapped me was pulling her hair into a ponytail and swung a duffel bag onto her shoulders, and the last one with the long black hair was also putting knives and guns into holsters.

A wave of dizziness hit me and I had to grip the doorframe before speaking. "What are you guys doing? You can't com-" I slurred off as I leaned my head onto the frame.

"Here take this." A raspy voice said before I felt a pill being put into my mouth. She then grabbed my head, tilted it down, and the pill slid down my throat easily. I coughed a little before looking at the honey brown cat like eyes.

"What did you just give me." I growled. The bubbly one who slapped me, bounced next to me. I was starting to feel a little better but still felt like shit. "Gee." She said. "You sure do growl a lot." She said. I glared down at the girl.

"It's one of the side affects from whatever drug he gave us. I gave you something that should help fight it." Cat eye girl said to me. I nodded before walking completely inside.

"How long has it been." I asked examining the broken glass window in the kitchen. Whoever was in here, that's who he got first. Since I was by the front door he wouldn't do that first. Hence why he snuck me. The guilt building again.

"Who got hit first?" I asked pointed to the shards on the floor. The one with spilt hair came in.

"Bella did. She was the only one in the kitchen. We didn't hear anything since the movie was too loud. So when we realized she was taking too long, the door was broken through and he shot us." She said.

I stared at her for a long while then slowly turned back to broken window. Tears started to pool into my eyes. I could have stopped this. I could have prevented this. But my dumbass wasn't on my game tonight. I can usually hear a mother fucker from a mile away. What was so different about tonight?

A hand poked my arm. The same bubbly girl was next to me. She was smiling sadly at me, "Don't beat yourself up about what had happen in the past. It's the future you need to focus on." She said before turning around.

"Now let's go whoop some ass y'all!" She yelled and the rest of the girls yelled.

A hundred different emotions were hitting me but I only focused on one right now. And that was anger.

I walked through the house and out the door and ran the way to my house where the boys were.

***

"Did you find anything yet?" Sammy asked playing with one of Bella's hair ties she had left. The one of many all over the house. The taps of a keyboard has been going on for over an hour and the boys were getting impatient.

"Shut up and let the master do his thing." Elliot said sharply. Sammy mocked him until a pillow hit his face. Eros rubbing his face in a stressed way. He's been restless since Bella left for girls night.

Bella wanted to do a girls night and hang out with her friends tonight. The boys were silently reluctant but they understood that she wanted to this and wanted to give her space. So she packed a bag, gave us all a kiss goodbye and was out the door.

Obviously that's why they sent Vince to watch her in secret but there was still something not right.

The front door was pushed open. They all turned to see a dirt stained disoriented Vince. Vince slammed the door and headed straight for the gun cabinet.

"Bella was taken."