ACKNOWLEDGMENT

Hieveryone, how are you all!? Me I'm just fine, except my back pain but don't worryits nothing too severe it's just a permanent de-buff that everyone may receive whenreach a certain age or it just me for not being healthy HaHaHa! Anyway yesterday as I open my account once again after of long absence, I was amazed to see that I still had so much notification like someone bookmarked my story, comments from my recent chapters and many more but what makes me say "wow" is when I viewed my profile and my published story stats.

101 followers, 45k views, 608 votes and the story ranking of [Life], I can't believe that I was still able to receive this so much support and recognition from you all even for not being good story maker, late response to the comments & messages of readers, story full of holes, and many more.... I knew I said this over and over but I'll say it again I'm really thankful  for all support and love to  my work [Life] and I promise I'll try to give more proper chapters of [life].

Question and Answer.

Here's the questions that asked to me recently.

1. Will they learn some information about Izukus biological father, Hisashi in near future?

Answer: Yes, everyone will learn whom is Hisashi, what he is to Izuku and Inko's life. Also things he had done to them.

2. Will they meet Hisashi in near future?

Answer: Nope because it wouldn't end well... for Hisashi.

3. The top 5 villains that I mention in chapter 9 will be named or stay unknown and left aside?

Answer: For now, I want to them to stay unknown because I'm still waiting if the MHA canon story will introduce some All for One associate from other nations or country.

4. Do I think that is it little bit Over kill that every Izuku's future child had One for All?

Answer: A little yes and no. Yes, because the kids had now wielding two quirks and No because the One for All they had is the basic one, the strength enhancement quirk that Izuku using in few months having the One for All. Also I didn't able to mention that the One for All that the kids wielding is not strong as Izuku had.

5. Toga Himiko is one of the villains the Izuku bring back at the right path that I mention in chapter 9? Will she be also part of the Harem?

Answer: Forgive me but I can't give you all a concrete answer for this question because I'm also still waiting what will happen to Toga in the future chapters of MHA canon story but let me I assured you all that Izuku and Toga will have a little chapter dedicated for them. This chapter will reveal a little about Toga past and also what Ukulupheka done to her.

6. Will I add more at Izuku's harem?

Answer: No for now, because I want to focus showing how the girls that are now part of Izuku's life, fall in love to him and how those feeling grow more as they interact.

7. Will there be other shippers like Shoto, Tenya, Neito, Tetsu, Shihai and U.A teachers?

Answer: Yes, there will other shippers . Also few of them will try to help their respective ships to sail to forever while hindering the other in process which will cause some funny riot as they learn who's enemy.

8. Are those unknown memories that mentions in different chapters are the other universe thy gonna watch in near future?

Answer: Yes, all of unknown memories of Izuku that will be shown or mentioned in past and future chapters of the [Life] are the different universe they gonna watch.

9. When they start watching the other Universe?

Answer: Whenever they finish watching a whole season of any universe.

10. Is the next universe they gonna watch are already set or pick?

Answer:No, I will present a group of choices and then you all readers will choose whatyou want via voting, the highest vote wins.

For now this is the end for our question and answer. About the chapter 11 of Life, I'm not still finish writing the draft but I'm sure that I will able to published it this month. Once again thank you everyone  and have a nice & safe day! 

Keep on smiling.

^_______^