𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓒𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER NINETY THREE—
for the both of us.

 ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓒𝓑◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER NINETY THREE—for the both of us

"Hey." Alaska walked outside to meet Sam on the porch after the long day of training they had, preparing for the competition at Cobra Kais new dojo tomorrow. "You doing okay?"

"Yeah." Sam nodded and offered her a smile. "You?"

"It's kinda narrowed down to the two of us on the girls part tomorrow." Alaska nudged her shoulder some. "But, I think you should do it."

Sam frowned her eyebrows as she turned her head to look at her. "What?"

"I think you deserve it." Alaska told her confidently as she nodded her head. "I really do."

"But, after how Terry cheated you out of the all v-" Sam started.

"Exactly." Alaska cut her off. "Sam, I know I said that it doesn't bother me, and fuck him, right? But, what he did really hurt me. Like, really bad and i'm trying to get through it, but I don't think i'm gonna be able to if he dangles my sobriety infront of my face again. I'm strong, but it's still only been a year. It's hard, and what he did set me back more then I wish it had. I can't do it again, and you deserve a win. A real win."

"And you don't?" Sam looked at her in disbelief. "That trophy is yours."

"It is, and knowing that I actually won is enough for me." she told her, wrapping her arms around her tightly. "Now, it's your turn. I want you to, really. If you're up for it."

Sam wanted to give karate a break this summer, but her and Alaska were the only options here. After what she just said, Sam wasn't going to make her go out there after confessing to not being able to handle it again. And knowing Terry, he'd have found something to hurt her with. Sam nodded, wrapping her arm around her in return. "I'll do it. For both of us, not just me."

Alaska smiled, tucking her head down to lay on her shoulder.

"Gasp." Alaska spoke out loud as she walked into the Cobra Kai dojo the next day, smiling  at the sight of Eli. "Look at my handsome boy with his blue hair!"

"You like it?" he grinned at her as she hurried over to lean into his arms, grasping his face in a kiss.

"When'd you do it?" she was surprised she hadn't known considering he'd been with her most days.

"This morning right before." he exhaled with a jittery look. "Nervous."

"Why?" she shook her head. "Aren't you the all valley champ? Or do I have my boyfriends mixed up?"

He gave her an unamused look. "Hil-"

Alaska cut him off by cupping his face and pulling him into a kiss. He smiled against it before she pulled back. "You're gonna do great. I am loving the little blue."