Subway Crush: Six

Saturday. It's the day his brother asked her to watch him play basketball, which she knows that they'll ditch after the first quarter. She and her friends was never really a fan of Basketball, in fact, they don't know why people liked watching it.

She told his brother that they'll go to his school on their own. At first he doesn't want to agree and told them that they'll go to the school together but she said that they can manage, and he'll be late if he waited for them. But that's the worst thing she'd done!

"Geez Luce! We should have not declined your brother's offer! Now we're lost!" Erza retorts, they kept walking and walking to the sidewalk, "If we just go with him then we won't get curious about his looks." She added.

"But his school should be around this corner!" Lucy said, leading the girls.

"Let's just bail this one!" Levy said, "Let's just go to the mall."

"But we promised nii-chan that we'll watch even just a quarter." Lucy said, looking at them with puppy eyes.

"Fine! But we'll just watch it if we somehow see that university! Man, how come I'd never heard of it." Juvia said.

"So do I! Maybe the university is just new." Lucy said.

"Maybe." Erza huffed, her legs aching.

"Finally! There!" Levy blurted out as she pointed a large gate in their right, they all looked to where her finger's pointing at and there they saw the name of the university.

"Wahh! Finally!" They all uttered in relief.

"Excuse me sir, where's the way to the basketball court?" Lucy asked the security guard.

"Ah, turn right, then left, after you turn that left turn left again-"

"Ah?! There is no symmetry!" Erza exclaims, crying even. (Yeah, I made Erza a symmetry Nazi again.)