Chapter 70

Beavis and Butt-Head are in the living room, eagerly watching TV coverage about the latest special at a chicken fast food restaurant, that they've been eating there long ago. A new type of chicken with 13 spices, with costumers, dressed in costumes related to the restaurant, waiting in line.

Butt-Head: Cool! There's a new item! Uh huh.

He turns to Beavis.

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis! Wanna get some chicken? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Come on. Let's go. Uh huh huh.

They both leave. As they're walking, Beavis and Butt-Head are still in delight about trying that new chicken recipe.

Beavis: Man, this chicken gonna is gonna be good! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah!, it use to be 11 herbed spices. Now, it has 13, which means, This is a whole new...oh.

There was a huge line in front, but that's not the worse part.

Beavis: AAAHHH!

Butt-Head: Oh crap!

There's like, hundred's, or possibly more people, waiting in line, and a line of over 100 cars are also waiting in line for the chicken up to the restaurant. Several hours later, the boys finally makes it to the near of the restaurant.

Butt-Head: Uh, finally! We're almost there!

Beavis: Bout time! I'm hungry!

A man is seen, yelling at the ordering machine.

Man #1: What?! I can't believe what you're telling me! What?! Huh!

They both went towards the angry man, to see what's going on?

Man #1: No Way! No goddamn way! Hell no.

Butt-Head: Uh, What is it?

Man #1: These mother******* says that there out of chicken!

Butt-Head: WHAT?!

Man #1: Listen, Listen!

Female Worker: Welcome. Unfortunately, we are out of chicken at the moment. Please go away until we have more chicken, thank you, God Bless.

Butt-Head: They ran out of chicken!

Beavis: Aw, man! This is some old bullshit. [another man comes out]

Man #2: No chicken?! You mean I ain't gonna get that bucket?! [a woman appears]

Woman #1: How can they be out of chicken?! It's a Fried Chicken restaurant!

Butt-Head: This is outrageous! This is an outrage.

Beavis pulls out his cell phone and dials 911.

Beavis: Hello! 911. There's, like, an emergency.

Man #3: Some of us have been looking forward to this day for a long, long time.

Beavis resumes his conversation with the police.

Beavis: Hello! My emergency is, these fools done ran out of chicken!

The female worker repeats her previous line on the ordering machine but is stopped in mid-sentence and the first man kicks the ordering machine and rips it off with a second kick, shocking the others. The crowd angrily faces at the female worker and two male workers angrily. The crowd indistinctly shouts and complains.