18. Beautiful Poem

" ....Curse you to be in love with me all your life... I couldn't see anyone else in your place hyung!! " Tae said with gushing tears in his eyes..

" I love you Kookie hyungieeee... Just tell me that you love me before you.. Mhhhh.... Gngg... Don't go nnnnngggg...." Tae couldn't able to continue speaking , he started whimpering controlling his loud cry.

Tae sobbed laying on Kook's chest, and took Kook's hand and made Kook hug him back forcibly.. after whimpering for some more minutes, Tae fell asleep on Kook's embrace..

Morning...

" Tae.... Tae ..... ! " Jimin shouts from living room and tried to climb up the stairs to reach Tae...

Tae wakes up suddenly at the screaming voice of Jimin... And wondered why in the lazy sunday morning, Jimin is trying to wake him up at 7 in the morning.

Then he felt big weight on his chest, when he looked down inside the duvet, he saw Kook is snuggling in between his chest and his hood Zip is fully opened showing his white crop top...

" Pervert!! hyungie....wake-up.... Eomma is coming... " Tae tried to slap on Kook but its too late, he already saw Jimin through the white curtain, he covered Kook's full body under the quilt.

" Tae.... ??!? Get up... Get up....Check your phone... Did Kook left any message last night??!! "

" What happened.." Tae faked morning lazy voice, but inside he is hyper active.

" Kook is missing.. His windows were kept open the whole night and the bed Jin made last night is still there untouched.. He didn't touched his bed it seems.. And he is not picking any one's call... His friends said, they didn't know about his whereabouts... You know something..?! " Jimin panicked and ranted...

" Omo!!! Where is he?! Wait I'll try his phone... You go and be with Jin eomma.. Eomma will be devastated... Kook hyung will definitely call... Go... Hurry... Be with eomma and comfort him... " Tae rushed Jimin out

" Yeah!!! I should go.. You also change And come to Jeon's place..... Before that you try his number.. He might pick yours.."

" Ok eomma.... I'll call him and give him a piece of my mind!!! " Tae said with poker face and Jimin left the place to go be with Jin and support him as Jin is so much worried about Kook.

" I would like to have piece from your cheeks too... " Kook said and lifted the duvet on himself

 " Kook said and lifted the duvet on himself

" Hyungie... You are making everyone worried call Jin eomma immediately... "

" Only when you give piece of your cheek.." Kook carelessly said..

" Here... Kiss all you want... and call him now... " Tae showed his cheek..

" I don't want to kiss... I want a bite to eat..."