17. The meeting

2745 Words

Information about the team.

Mary, Zake, Tyler, Tim, James. These 5 have been friends for quite a while. One of the reasons they were able to be such a good team and friends is there monthly meetings. These meetings are needed so they could talk about stuff on a more personal level. Anything and everything goes at these meetings with one exception.

No intentionally upsetting others or getting upset yourself for what someone else says.

This one rule, that they all agreed on, was hard to fallow sometimes. But for the most part, it worked. They would be able to talk about anything they need to and know that the others would listen and try to help. Sometimes these meetings would need to happen more then once a month. But for the most part, this schedule worked.

These meetings would normally be healed somewhere safe and privet. Most times there would be food and a lot of alcohol involved.

However, this meeting could not be privet. Nor could there be alcohol involved. And the reason was a simple one. They had a sick Tiggger in the room with them.

The normal jammers and spoofers were all set up in Tiggger's rooms where this meeting was being held this month. Unless you were in the room, nobody would be able to see or hear what was going on. Even a hardwired microphone or camera would not be working right now. No computers in this room would even work. That's why even there phones were in the room next door.

Mary.
"This place is secured. So, who want's to go first?"

Zake.
"According to Tiggger here, he will be sick for about a week. This happens every year to him. He might get a cold or something minor like that. But he never gets really sick. That's why he tried hiding even from us. I tried to get more out of him, but he's really out of it right now."

James.
"Antibiotics might not work with him. I think we should just let it run it's corse. We don't want to pump him full of meds that might make it worse. We can keep an eye on him. If he gets worse, then maybe we should step in and try to help. He knows his body better then we do."

Tyler.
"I'll let the teachers know that you will be out for a week. Maybe longer. And no, I'm not going to tell them why. I know the safety risks if someone finds out that he is not at his best. But word has gotten around that he is definitely a young Little. They don't know how young yet. But that will get out soon."

Tim.
"Maybe that's a good thing. Let everyone know that he is a very young Little. He has been playing that part from the beginning. You told us that he's trying to get people not to be scared of him. He already knows that somethings up. I think we should tell him everything. Then maybe he will tell us more."

Zake.
"James, your thoughts about that?"

James.
"Tell him everything. But wait until he's at 100% first. If he asks before then, tell him. No lies, no beating around the bush. No saying "I'll tell you later" ether. I believe he can handle it. I know he's hiding a lot from us too. This might help all of us. Personally I'm just queries about his age. Not his Little age that's obvious. But his big age. That letter of his was well over 100 years old according to Morpheus. That means he's older then me. But he still only looks what, maybe 4 or 5 years old? I want to know how that's possible."

Tim.
"New subject. Mary, have you started taking those pills Morph gave you?"

Mary.
"Yes. And some others too. Extra vitamins and whatnot just incase. If he's going to be feeding from me, I thought I should make it as good for him as I could. According to what James told me, he will need them. Our DNA is different, but nothing I'm taking will hurt me. And nothing he gets from me will hurt him. I guess someone has done a lot of research on the matter."