Chapter 24: Are You Not Entertained?!

3rd Pov-- With Devils

Rias and her peerage were gathered around each other, sitting around after their last sessions of training. Rias looked around at each of her pieces and smiled seeing how much they've grown in the short time they've been training. She continued looking at each of them, but her eyes stopped once they landed on Koneko. The rook had been more quiet than usual since their training began. Rias knew it was because of Azazel, but she also knew he had good intentions for bringing that topic up.

Rias: *thought* I hope Koneko can move on, or else she might never forgive herself.

She then shifted her thoughts from Koneko to their trip the next day. Their trip to Camp Half-Blood, where other demigods could be found en masse. Soon the question popped up about their teachers. Akeno disliked hers very much, Kiba and Xenovia liked theirs, but they still didn't know who taught Asia.

Rias: Asia, who was your teacher? (Y/N) said they were an old friend.

Asia: Oh, she said her name was Hecate.

Most conversation stopped as the two older devils froze after hearing the name.

Akeno: Hecate?

Asia: Yes, she was very nice to me!

Rias: Asia, you do realize who Hecate is, right?

Asia: No. Should I?

Akeno: Considering she's the Greek Goddess of Magic, yes, you should.

The others around the group went wide-eyed.

Kiba: Goddess of Magic? Why did she teach Asia, no offense.

Asia: None taken. She said she owed (Y/N) back for helping her children. And he just asked if she would teach me and it would be paid.

Akeno: Speaking of (Y/N), have you heard from him at all, Rias?

Rias: Yes, I just talked to him last night. Apparently, Irina is with him.

Xenovia, who was talking with Kiba, looked at Rias with an exciting look.

Xenovia: Really? Why?

Rias: (Y/N) said Irina is with him as sort of proof of the three factions' alliance with each other. But about our trip, (Y/N) said everything is ready. We'll be staying in his cabin for the night we're there, and all the campers have been informed that there will be guests at camp.

Akeno: Oh, how exciting. I wonder what kind of training and activities they do to help train the demigods. I expect they take training quite seriously.

__________________________

(Y/N): I CHOOSE YOU!

Nico: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Y/N) and Nico were playing the Pokémon Card game in the Dining Pavillon during the camp's free period. (Y/N) had just placed down a Charizard against Nico's last Pokémon, which was just a poor little Snivy. Nico laid his head on the table in defeat as (Y/N) started cheering for himself.

Chiron: Alright, that's enough for the day.

The centaur entered the pavilion and walked up to the two with an amused expression.

Chiron: We start our campfire in a few minutes. (Y/N), you don't need to come if you don't want.

Nico: *sitting up* What?! Why him?!

Chiron: Because he needs to prepare for our guests tomorrow. You don't.

Nico grumbled and gathered up all of the cards scattered around the table. The two demigods said their goodbyes as they returned to their respective cabins. While walking to his, (Y/N) saw Irina, Annabeth, and Piper all talking together. He smiled at the group and continued on his way.