xxii

Every angel has it's devil side.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV] *warning: sexual content*

His lips were so soft and inviting and they tasted like wine making my mind blurry. I argued with myself if I should return the kiss or just push him away from me but the heat inside of me was getting bigger and was spreading through my whole body extremely fast. His one hand fell down my side and then lower caressing my thigh and his other hand fisted my hair making me gasp. Harry took that as a good chance and slipped his tongue inside my mouth and at that moment when his arms wrapped around my waist taking me in his strong embrace I kissed back.

My hands found his face and they trailed down his clothed body feeling the muscles beneath the thick fabric. He stopped the kiss and slowly pulled away tugging lightly my bottom lip as his hands pushed my dress a bit higher. I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath and I looked at him through my lashes seeing how dark his eyes had become and how pink and kissable his lips looked. He seriously is no good for me. His hand moved towards my inner thigh and my breath hitched as I placed my palms on the wall behind me for support. Harry noticed that and smirked, bringing his face closer to my ear.

"Harry we should stop this." I croaked out not caring much for calling him by his name.

"You must learn to let go sometimes and have fun. Let me show you, Angel." He whispered and took my hand in his, guiding us to his bedroom in no time. The door closed behind me and my back was pushed against Harry's chest as he moved to the bed.

What am I doing? No, no this can't happen. I collected all the strength that I had and turned around to face him.

"Stop it, Mr. Styles." I said my voice strong as I looked at him with narrowed eyes. He didn't seem fazed though.

"Why?" He smirked again.

"Because I don't want to do this, not again. You constantly make me angry. I can't stand you and I sure as hell don't want to be another Doll for you to add on your collection." I said frustrated trying to come up with a good reason. He grabbed my wrist and sat down on the bed forcing me to sit on his lap as he cupped my face.

"Isn't that funny? I can't stand you either. But for a weird reason I need you, right now, and so do you. We are both adults Angel I think we're past that Doll thing, aren't we?" he said and I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say because deep down we both knew that it was the truth. Taking my silence as a sign for him to continue he gripped my hips and pulled me to properly straddle him and I let him, like I was in some sort of a daze. He wasted no time in attaching his lips to my neck and my head fell back as a silent sigh left my mouth.

"Your body can't deny me, darling" He whispered against my neck as his hands roamed my back and they soon found the zipper. He unzipped the dress slowly and moved beneath me taking me in his arms and placing me with my back pressed against the bed so that he could take the dress off. He unbuttoned his black shirt too and moved on top of me. Without realising what I was doing I raked my fingernails over his newly exposed skin down to the waistband of his pants riding low on his hips and with a few other movements I managed to shrug his shirt off his shoulders as he did the same with my bra.

"So innocent." he whispered in his deep husky voice. He was now leaning over me his curly long hair touching my face. My tiny frame so miniature compared to his. I took a shaky breath suddenly realising how exposed I stood in front of him when his eyes looked down at me and he lowered his head towards my breast. He took my nipples in his mouth and gently sucked and tugged at each with his warm, soft lips. My body arched in response and my lips parted as I mumbled inherent words. He blew cold air at them and then his long fingers slid smoothly down my stomach.