FIFTY-ONE - KISS YOUR NECK

Arabella was flushed

I thought the color of her blush looked lovely on her, but I couldn't help but wonder if it was obvious to those around us that she was on the brink of an orgasm. Her cheeks and neck were red like she had just run a marathon, splotches of color covering her skin. I didn't think that such a tiny little vibrator could pack that much of a punch, but I was wrong.

I slipped it into her underwear for her before we went out the door to head to dinner. I didn't press the button on the remote at all on our walk to the restaurant, I was too busy admiring the way Arabella looked under the yellow-tinted street lights.

I kept trying to take photos of her whenever she wasn't looking but she seemed to have some sort of sixth sense for the camera. She would cry out and cover her face every time, ruining each shot, claiming that she looked awful (she didn't, she never did). Despite her efforts, I managed to get some really beautiful shots of her looking bashful and shy, peeking at me through her fingers and laughing. I transferred them into a hidden, password protected folder away from Jessie's eyes.

It was one of those moments when I realized that I have a million photos with Jessie and not a single one with Arabella. It seemed unfair to me that I could have a stream of evidence in regards to a relationship I was unhappy in, but only had a few blurry photos of the love of my life on the streets of New York to cover everything she was to me. I made a mental note to take more photographs of Arabella, to have something to look back on one day.

As soon as we were settled at our table, I pressed the button on the remote control and watched as she jumped slightly at the vibrating sensation she felt. I watched her squirm and stumble over her words as she ordered her meal. I turned it off every time I thought it was giving her too much pleasure, bringing her too close to the brink. I turned it back on every time she tried to take a sip of her wine, every time someone approached our table, every time she gave me a look with those dark, hazy eyes.

Her mouth was stained from the red wine we'd been drinking, both of us a little tipsy as we made our way through the bottle. I wanted to taste the bitter alcohol on her pretty pink tongue, wanted to slide my hands into her hair and wind the strands around my fingers to hold her there, fused to my mouth.

"Bunny..." Arabella whined from her side of the table, snapping me out of my thoughts about her mouth, "I can't... handle it..."

"Sure you can." I said quietly to her, lifting my wine glass up to my lips so I could take a slow sip. My eyes drank her in as I drank my wine, noticing her own eyes glaze over as they watched me back. Her tongue slid out to wet her lips and her fingers tightened on the arms of her chair.

"Do you want to know what I was just thinking about?" I asked her, putting my glass back down as I extended my foot out toward her. I watched her gasp as the tip of my shoe ran up her bare leg. I was tall enough that I didn't even have to shift in my seat to get my foot between her warm thighs.