dinner : chapter 12

Y/N POV

"Y/N?! SCARLETT?!" i hear a faint yell inside OUR room, i open my eyes slowly to find lizzie standing at the door and me wrapped around
scarlett.

"oh shit" scar says as she rubs her eyes for a good minute. "umm" "it was cold! how did you even get in here?" i ask lizzie.
"you gave me a key yesterday for emergency" lizzie responds looking at us.

i was still wrapped around scarlett and i honestly wasn't going to let go.

"you gonna let go Y/N?" scarlett asks tired looking at lizzie. "no" i say, "give us a couple of minutes to get ready" "they brought a whole bunch of furniture inside, they're building it? do you not hear?" lizzie asks.

"oh yeah that's all for scarlett's room, i must've given them the location to the spare key on the porch." i say digging my face into scarlett's neck, not wanting to get up.

it's quite dark in the room with the curtains closed and lights off, "come on Y/N let's get up" scar says removing my arms from her.

before she leaves bed she gives me a kick kiss, "looks like you guys have gotten along swell over night." lizzie says giggling still standing at the doorway of our room.

"we're going to have dinner tonight" scarlett says from the closet changing into some of my sweats and t shirts, which actually fit her quite nice.

"is that so?" lizzie says looking at me smiling raising her eyebrows. "yess" i say rubbing my eyes for a moment before getting up. i walk into the same closet with scarlett.

"i don't wanna do things" i say looking at her
"what? stop being lazy comon, don't you have to get a bunch of stuff you need? comic books or whatever." she says looking for an outfit for me to wear.

she picks out a simple outfit, a green button up sweater, a white t shirt, and some kacki pants.

this is what the outfit looks like, however you imagine it however you'd like!

"that can wait though" i say setting down the clothes and wrapping my arms around her waist, "y/nnn stopp" she says.

"i'm still here!!" we hear lizzie from the bedroom. "hurry up" scarlett says giving me a quick peck, before leaving.

i change into the outfit, and walk out to the restroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.

i walk into wherever i heard scarlett and lizzie which was in scars room, guess the company i hired had finished her room quite fast. "i love it!" scarlett says jumping on her bed landing face flat on it.

"it's so cute" lizzie says, "anyways i just wanted to check in on you guys i'll be heading out now!" she says waving goodbyes.

"bye!!" me and scarlett both say at the same time. "okay so, let's go get all your toys settled in!" scarlett says laughing. i laugh as well, "they're not toys some of those things are worth more then thousands of dollars!" i say.