Izuku vs. Nomu (USJ Fight: Remastered Version) [100k Special]

[A/N: Alright. The time has come. Like I said, when this book hit the 100k on readers, I'd publish this. Also, if your wondering why the narrator text is different, I wanted everything to be clear. Izuku only speaks in bold text because he's angry. When he thinks or speaks in his mind, it's italic font. Anyway, enough stalling! Enjoy this remastered fight! P.S: the video on the top is like a certain OST for this book that I was gonna add when I originally made this chapter.]

Things changed very quickly for everything happening in the USJ.

Izuku Midoriya stood in front of Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri as he was beside the body of his beaten down uncle, Shota Aizawa. Their beast, Nomu, was near them as it was in a crouched position from taking a hit from Izuku earlier.

His classmates, Tsuyu Asui and Minoru Mineta, were behind him as they were left in shock of his transformation. After saving his uncle, Izuku transformed right in front of them and the villains. His hair turned dark with a dark blue aura around him. Not only that, but his costume managed to switch from the color blue to dark blue like his aura.

His eyes had no pupils as there was nothing but pure utter rage in them.

Tsuyu: "Ribbit... M-Midoriya-chan?"

He turned to them before looking at his uncle and then back them again. 

Izuku: "Asui-san... take Uncle Aizawa with you back to the gate with the others. Once you make it there, do not come back for me. Go!"

Mineta: "W-Wait! What about the villains!?"

Izuku: "I'll handle them. Now, go! Get away from here!"

Tsuyu and Mineta didn't even move still, causing him to get even more frustrated.

Izuku: "Grrr...! *snaps at them* This is the last time I am going to tell you two! Leave this place! NOW!"

Tsuyu: "*coming to her senses* R-Right! His voice is scary when he gets deep..."

The two of them picked of their sensei before making their way towards the stairs. As they were far away, she looked back with worry in her face. Izuku turned back to the villains to see Shigaraki scratching his neck violently.

Tomura: "No... no... NO! HOW COULD NOMU BE DAMAGED LIKE THIS!? IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT ALL MIGHT! THIS BRAT MUST BE USING A CHEAT CODE OF SOME KIND!"

The Nomu got up as it was finished healing its injuries before standing up.

Tomura: "*notices the nomu got up* Nomu! Tear this brat apart! Leave nothing!"

The beast roared as it prepared to charge at the boy. Izuku himself grinned like a manic after hearing this thing was supposed to be strong than Ass Might himself.

Izuku: "'Strong enough to beat All Might,' eh? All right then... in order to prove that, then let's test them out!"

The Nomu then lunged at him as Izuku got into a fighting stance.

Izuku: "Come on! Bring it!"

(Music playing: Monster by Skillet)

He rushed in as the two clash fists, causing a giant shockwave.