My Hero Academia: Two Heroes Pt 4

The group consisting of Iida, Midoriya, [Name], Melissa, Jiro, Minera, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka all continued running, but suddenly a door opened and multiple security robots were revealed.

"We'll deal with the robots; Midoriya and Melissa should go ahead." Iida instructed as [Name] glared at the security robots.

"Uraraka, you come too!" Melissa stated that Uraraka protested slightly but was reassured by Iida and began running with the group.

[Name] began throwing kunais at the robots' cameras as he stood next to Yaoyorozu, who was panting out of breath as she made more ammo for the cannon. However, it appeared that the more robots they stopped, the more appeared. Iida suddenly stopped as robots jumped at him. [Name] went to grab another kunai but gasped as he felt nothing more in his blazer. Yaoyorozu was close to passing out as Jiro and [Name] held her to stop her from collapsing.

Mineta's scalp was bleeding heavily, as Kaminari was still in his dumb state. [Name] quickly jumped back to avoid the robots' wires from capturing him. "Tsuyuri run!" Jiro yelled as [Name] looked hesitant, "Just go already before you get captured too!" [Name] began to run, picking up spare kunais along the way as he ran from the robots.

.
.
.

Grabbing Uraraka and dodging out of the way of some of the robots, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki also appeared and began fighting the security bots.

"Tsuyuri? Why are you here? What about the others?" Uraraka asked.

"They were captured." [Name] spoke as he pulled the very few kunais he had out of his pocket, but after a moment of thought, he dropped them back in his pockets.

Uraraka released her hold on Melissa and Midoriya once they entered the building, as Uraraka was now ready to fight the robots. However, after a small amount of fighting, the robots stopped. "Huh. What the hell just happened?" Bakugo questioned.

"They just stopped," Uraraka replied as [Name] looked at his now one remaining kunai.

.

.

.

They were now on the roof of the building as [Name] clenched his fists at being useless in the situation. He didn't have anything to fight with, only one kunai, which didn't help against the manipulated rubble that was crushing All Might.

[Name] was holding a dumbified Kaminari by the waist as he stopped the male from walking off doing his own stupid things with one hand and Melissa also by the waist to stop her from trying to run up to the scene of the fight.

Midoriya and All Might were fighting together as [Name] hoped for their success; that's all he could do. He saw crows circling the building.

"Deku!" Uraraka screamed for the male.

"Stop him, All Might!" A few other of [Name]'s classmates cried as the fight was about to reach its conclusion.

"You better win!" Bakugo and Todoroki yelled.

"Win..." [Name] whispered so quietly no one aside from Melissa could hear.

As [Name] saw Melissa's father slowly fall, [Name] ran and caught him, landing on his feet, and the roof collapsed due to the pressure from the fight. "Tsuyuri!" [Name] heard Iida's voice as he looked for his quiet classmate. All Might appeared and [Name] set Melissa's Father on the ground and bandaged his wound before running back to his classmates as Iida looked relieved to see him.

[Name] saw Midoriya and Melissa up ahead and smiled slightly before his eye twitched in annoyance as multiple crows landed on his body, even on his head. "Tsuyuri! Here's your katana!" One of the crows screamed as [Name] grew even more frustrated.

'You couldn't have brought it earlier!?'

[Name]'s classmates laughed as Bakugo waved his arm in a shooing motion at one of the crows.

"Shinazugawa, Oy-" The crow began, but quickly flew further away as Bakugo swiped at it.

"I'm not whoever the fuck Shinazugawa is!" Bakugo screeched. [Name] shook his head with his signature smile as he stroked a crow gently. [Name] then looked at his phone to see 68 missed calls from Aoi and 94 calls from Shinobu, along with hundreds of messages, as [Name] sweat dropped.

'Kanae, Shinobu will be so mad...'

(Sorry that this chapter is shorter than others, but due to finishing the movie, I have nothing else to write about.)