Lazy day

Ngl the first three paragraphs are just me

Marinette

I laid on my bed lazily starting the ceiling even though I had a ton of homework to do. Earlier, I was going to do it but then I thought, why do I need to stress myself when the assignment is due in two days? Plus, it's a Saturday afternoon.

My mental health is still shit, my love life is unbalanced and Lyla is still lying as she pleases.

That is a valid reason for me to take a break from everything even for a couple of hours, right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm definitely right.

Anyway, as I said, I'm busy staring at the ceiling like the bored teenage girl that I am when I heard my phone ring.

The problem was that I was resting on my comfy bed while the phone was on the other side of the room on my desk.

Now the mental debate began; do I get up from my warm and comfortable bed and answer a call that is probably important or do I just let it ring because it is most likely Lyla and her protege harassing me again?

I chose the latter.

'You have one new voice message from fefi.' The lady on the phone said.

Immediately, I shot out of bed and ran to the phone. I played the message; "Hey Princess, it's Felix. Of course, you already know that hehe. Fuck... I, uh, I wanted to know if you were free today and if you are then could you call me as soon as you're done listening to this? You don't have to if you don't want to though! Jesus Felix get a hold of yourself... I'm gonna hang up before I say anything stupid. Bye, princess."

Felix wants to see me.
.
.
.
What the fuck does he want from me?!

Calm thyself Marinette. Alright first things first, call him, panic later.

I dialled his number and waited patiently for him to answer. Three rings later, I heard Felix's voice through the phone.

"Princess?"." Sorry I missed your call. I was, um, studying... Yeah, studying."

"Oh, really?"I could almost feel Felix's smirk from the other side. "Yes, Fe. And to reply to your question, I'm free today. Do you want to hang out or..."

"Actually, I invited Chloe, Adrien, Luka and Kagami to hang out at the beach and I was wondering if you wanted to come too. My mom wouldn't stop nagging me; saying I've spent way too much time in my room and that I need to 'socialize'. " I could hear Felix's mother yell something at him but even though I couldn't hear it, it made Felix chuckle.

"Also, I wanted to see you too..." He mumbled. "I'd love to, Fe. If you missed me that much, all you had to do was ask." I teased.

"S-shut up. Just get dressed, I'll pick you up in about an hour, okay?". "Fe, wait I can- aaaaand he hung up."

Now it was time for me to panic about what I want to wear.

Wait- I have Chloe! The daughter of the Queen of fashion!

I quickly sent a text to Chloe along with three potential outfits. It didn't take too long for Chloe to reply.

Queenie👑👑: You definitely hAvE to put on the second one. Felix will dRoOl when he sees you!!

Mari-Bug🐞: Thanks, Chlo. I owe ya one

Queenie👑👑: You'd better tell me how everything goes, Mari. Now shoo and go get ready for your crush~~