𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

"You said she wouldn't be here Tatum." Natalie stands up crossing her arms at Tatum. Well she doesn't look angry at all....

"Why can't you both be friends-"

"I will not be friends with someone who doesn't know what loyalty is."

"Oh my god, Nat I didn't know you were gonna be here." Her ex wife, Olivia comes up to the table.

"Speak of the devil." Natalie looks her up and down.

I sit back taking a sip of my drink, not sure what to do. Olivia's eyes slip past Natalie and she looks at me. She has to recognise me.

"That bartender is a dickhead." Spencer comes back again sitting down beside me, I look away from Olivia and smile at Spencer politely.

"Were you all whispering about me? You know I hate people saying stuff behind my back Nat." Olivia laughs and Natalie scoffs.

"I need to use to restroom excuse me." I say to Spencer, so I can get out.

"I think I'll come with you, I'd rather not stay for...this and I can't find my wife." Spencer says looking around.

I start walking away from the table, I have no idea where the bathroom is.

"I'll help you find your wife instead, what does she look like?" I turn to Spencer.

"Tall, blonde. Usually she pops out in a crowd but I'm not tall and I can't see past half these heads." She huffs and I look around with her before someone bumps into me making me fall over a little.

"Watch it." Some man tells me.

"You bumped into her you asshat, watch it you." Spencer says to him and a lady comes out from beside him. Oh dear god.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" She spits at Spencer, the woman is blonde and tall definitely not Spencer's wife though. She looks like she's had at least three hang overs this week...the man is tall and muscly...

"This man, not you so mind your own business." She snaps back.

"You better watch your mouth." The woman walks quickly towards Spencer, a hand lands on her shoulder. Oh shit.

"What is going on?" Someone pushes the blonde back, I look and a tall blonde woman stood there. I recognise her from awhile ago, I think...All these blondes are getting confusing...

"That man pushed into Diana and she got her fat nose involved." Spencer looks at her wife..?

"Well you're not making it much better by calling her nose fat." The blonde raises an eyebrow at Spencer.

"Why don't you mind your business?" The other blonde...not Spencer's wife...lets call her crazy lady...responds.

"I would mind my business, but she is my business and I don't think I'll let some junky jump my wife." Spencer's wife confirmed.

"I will bust you up." The crazy lady shouts and I take a step forward.

"Look..I'm sorry-" I get cut off by the crazy lady punching me into the face. I fall a few steps back and feel a sharp pain in my nose.

"Jesus Christ." I hear someone hear but can't really think straight at the moment. I trip over my foot and fall flat on my ass. Spencer bends down helping me up straight away.

"Ow." I groan, I take my hand away from my nose and it's covered in blood. That's not good. Neither is the amount of pain I'm feeling in my nose.