Notice that a crowd gathers around it

'Out of the question. Those rings signify the membership to Ainz Ooal Gown, which none of them have earned...' Momonga shot down the idea instantly.

"I do remember asking you to consider your fiancees and lovers to be more than sacks of expendable meat, and you yourself said you'd work on it. This would be a good chance for you to put those words to action." Ddraig lifted his draconic eyebrow. "You can always just take the rings back, they aren't permanently bound to someone like [Sacred Gears] are, if I'm correct... I recall from the memoirs that the members of Ainz Ooal Gown who... left or died, I guess, also left their items and rings to you?"

'...In a way, I suppose.' Momonga sighed. 'I'm fairly certain Nazarick is not here since I have a feeling I'd feel it through the [Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown] as it's the Guild Weapon, so it's not like Rias, Sona and Ravel would be able to use the rings to their full potential anyway...'

"That guild-base I read about? Are the rings somehow tied to its function?" Ddraig's questions started to approach confidential subjects so Momonga tossed the 'mental time-out blanket' over the dragon again.

He sighed deeply as he brought out three rings and looked into them deeply, and also cast a few tracking spells on them just in case.

Momonga felt slightly paranoid nonetheless as he attempted to put the thoughts into action- and the panic of actually giving off such significant items hit him. 'What if they lose the rings? If they are stolen? If Beelzebub grabs one and starts to dissect it? If he breaks one I swear I'm going to murder him... Would my guildmates hate me? We haven't had a meeting to let them in! We had a rule about who can join the guild, and the girls only meet two of the three criteria... One: be a heteromorph, which I guess they are, at least partially since they are devils, two: be a working member of society, which I guess all of them are albeit not in same way as we really intended, three: be approved by at least three quarters of the guild's active members...'

"Aren't you the only member of 'the guild' left? So technically your voice would count as full support..." Ddrag's voice came from under the mental time-out blanket and the dragon shed it like water. Momonga thus re-evaluated the effectiveness of just trying to tune out the creature's words.

'Quiet-'

"No, you be quiet for once, Momonga. Your constant unhealthy attachment to your old guild is seriously damaging your present and the future!" Ddraig's voice echoed in Momonga's mind-scape, which caused all of his mental representations to form a instant raiding party and assume combat roles against the dragon, who looked more than little nervous as it had seen previously how the group 'took down' even 'gods'... in YGGDRASIL anyway. "Let the past be past, and the dead stay dead. You may be a necromancer, but puppeting old corpses, old memories, and calling them your only friends will only draw you to your own grave. Yet you insist on clinging to them, ignoring all around you... for what? For the chance that they'll come back? They're gone! Lost! Like how you will be, if you follow them in their steps, clinging to their memories desperately and not realizing that it is a rope that is not tied anywhere, so the moment you stumble your lifeline will reveal itself to be just a lie!"

'You're pushing your luck, Ddraig.' Momonga warned the lizard... even though in truth he wasn't certain how he'd fight the dragon stuck in his head.