But the guy with the banjo is sus

Odin stalked forwards as inconspicuously as a Norse God could.

That was, not very inconspicuously at all, but he made up for it by casting a few runes which made his footsteps near inaudible and made him appear unimportant, like a gray face in the crowd. In plain sight, but unseen.

Naturally, since it was possibly his last chance to do so, he used the chance to ogle at the chest-areas of the devil dames who had come to attend the engagement ceremony.

Yes, the dames in question had considerable power in the Underworld, and their husband or husbands had much the same, and the complex web of relationships meant that getting on some random woman's bad side might lead to multiple crass lords or even more crass ladies, and then to a ever intensifying web of bad blood.

But Odin figured that if someone caught him staring then he could just pin the blame on Sirzechs. It had worked for Loki back in Asgard anyway.

'I wonder if it's the food in the Underworld or what...' Odin stared at a pair of breasts that looked like they'd pop out of the dress at slightest provocation. 'I'll have to ask Sirzechs and see if I can get my hands on some, and put it in the valkyrie's breakfast or something...'

"Oof!" Odin was too distracted by the huge breasts attached to a brown-haired woman who was mingling with a small, lithe woman who looked like she'd put washboards to shame, and in his distraction collided with someone.

"Ah?" A tired and weary voice belonging to a woman with quite sizable assets blinked at Odin. "And you are..."

"My apologies, I must have stumbled while on my way to the snack bar. Again, please accept my most sincere apology, Lady Phenix." Odin told the woman in his best not-perverted-geezer voice, leveraging the 'unknown aura' he had wrought for himself.

He used Omniscience to pick the optimal 'route' towards the future based off the branches of potential realities the 'present' could branch off to in order to end the confrontation without conflict, cursing his carelessness as he hadn't kept his head cool in the sea of massive mammaries as he could have used the ability to avoid the whole boob-collision in the first place.

Then again, knowing himself, Odin wouldn't have avoided it in the first place, so perhaps he had indeed used Omniscience to collide 'safely' with the huge, soft and perfectly rounded breasts belonging to the blonde-haired woman.

"It's... alright, I suppose..." Lady Phenix looked too weary to argue and shambled off to talk to the two afforementioned women, the lithe one looking at Lady Phenix like if she was a disowned daughter of a noble house and the busty one embracing the blonde-haired woman in a warm hug.

Odin would have normally made an excuse to stay and look at the two pairs of huge melons squishing together, but shook himself off as he had more important tasks to do.

Old habits die hard though, so he snapped a quick picture of the true lands of Valhalla, that was two pairs of soft mounds of supple flesh rubbing against each other before retreating, glad that he had told Rossweisse to stay behind.