Banjo-guy turns out to be your side-girl

Alright, we're gathered once again. What did you find out?" Sirzechs re-opened the meeting between him, Grayfia, Odin and Beelzebub as the Maou and his wife returned from Phenix-Gremory-Phenix-Sitri engagement ceremony to Gremory territory, namely to a small candle-lit room that had scribblings on the walls and papers plastered all over them, which this time looked like wards and runic seals.

"I hope that whatever you found is important enough that it warrants us leaving Rias's engagement ceremony after-party prematurely..." Grayfia's tone was neutral but Sirzechs could tell that she was a bit annoyed with Odin who was busy casting runes to small coin-sized stones and then flicking them off, presumably sending messages or casting protective wards.

"It is, the situation is worse than any of us could imagine... I didn't tell Beelzebub the story, because I'm not sure how many times I can tell this... Or if I can tell it even once without causing it to realize our knowledge... " Odin scratched a few runes onto a big slate of limestone and broke it, causing a blue circle to surround the devils. "It's a rudimentary shield, but I hope it'll keep us hidden, if we keep our voices down and our thoughts serene."

"They are involved." Sirzechs nodded as the Norse God's almost paranoid acts wouldn't make sense otherwise.

"Aye. Very." Odin sighed. "The boy your sister resurrected to fight for her did indeed die. And he is still dead."

Everyone in the room, that being Sirzechs, Odin, Grayfia and Beelzebub, froze from the words.

"Oh? I had a theory about the Great Red..." Beelzebub started but Odin moved his hand in horizontal motion that caused the Maou to fall silent.

"Be careful when speaking names right now." Odin warned. "Names have power, and this one shan't be named..."

Beelzebub seemed to make the connection and nodded seriously.

"I saw it. It rose from the crowd in a whirlwind of fester, decay and madness that engulfed the entire party and devoured the guests and broke my soul- that was the reality it showed me. I tried to urge it to show a future in which it revealed itself, and it allowed me to see what I sought, but whether or not that was a curse or a boon, I know not..." Odin was troubled and his beard wobbled a bit as he stroked it. "I managed to see what resulted from my interference before that future became reality, and latched onto a future where I could keep its mask intact- for now. But it was too close. A single wrong move, and it'd be all over for the Underworld."

"...I see." Sirzechs calmed his mind and stopped himself from instantly bolting out of the room, teleporting to Phenix territory, grabbing Rias, and teleporting her to Gremory territory.

After all, it'd be a useless gesture, since if what Odin was implying was true, and 'Momon' was revealed, there would be no safe haven for anyone in the Underworld.

"There are indeed two of them, the ones who plague your world- the one you call your enemy, who still sleeps but is waking and acts through his dark agents, and one you call your saviour, who wakes to It's own play. His half-brother has come here to build it's kingdom of lies to dwell in while he wakes to oppose it, like some sort of sibling-rivalry that, if brought to reality, will tear our worlds apart like sand." Odin continued his cryptic speech, then finally took a piece of paper and wrote something on it. "The creature from the deep who opposed the corpse of your sister's Pawn made it clear that he is waking up from his eons-long sleep. And It, the half-brother of the Sleeper, has come to see this world's setting sun. It has already spread its mark, and formed its cult of men and women who follow its guidance... It's clear for us that the cult has decided to form in light and view of all, and it gives me hope that it has possibly not come to us as the maleficent one, yet at the same time the opposite is infinitely worse, for we know who we must oppose if it is to stand 'with' us..."