0:39

She should have never left the house in the state of mind she was in, because the cure she'd chosen for herself had led her towards the circumstance she was currently in. When she'd stepped into Montana, she had turned heads – her confidence, aura, and outfit drawing attention to her. Attention that she really loved. It didn't help that the jumpsuit she had on left nothing to imagination.

She felt her shell start to reconstruct again, the lust so tangible in the air being the building pieces that she needed to piece everything together. She'd found Marie in the section they'd booked and paid for. Her look was very casual, but still very sexy – she would rate it a strong eight out of ten. She absolutely loved the way the black skin hugging jeans looked on her, and the red platforms made it seem like they'd somehow coordinated their outfit.

"It's been so long since I last saw you girl!" Marie greeted her with a hug trying to speak over the music that was playing. Despasito was blurring through the speakers, the club already packed despite the night still being very young.

"I know! I absolutely love your look. You're looking good." She complimented, before stepping out of the hug and walking towards the couch. She looked at two drinks already set on a glowing white table.

"Girl! You should have given me the memo; I didn't know we were going full out baddie tonight!" she laughed taking a seat close to Shane, before picking up her drink. "I hope you don't mind that I've already ordered drinks. Created a tab too."

"You're the real goat for getting me a Long Island. It's the perfect start up." She too picked up her drink, but unlike Marie, she didn't take small sips but rather large ones. They sang along to the songs that would play and would dance with each other. Until Shane decided she wanted to be a part of the real party. Both ladies went down to the bar, getting a couple of shots – three each to be specific.

Like the dare devil she was, she got three fireball ones. She took them all straight to the head, and that should have been the first red flag Marie would note. However, she thought nothing of it. This was simply club behavior.

Body against body, Shane danced with strangers – and kept going back to the bar to get different types of drinks. She didn't mind if it was a man, or a lady, she just wanted to feel carefree. She would wine her pretty little waist, and before she was tipsy, she wouldn't allow hands. However, when she crossed that line, passing her limit, hands became something she welcomed.

She felt wanted, she had the attention, she had no worries. No emotion besides the lust that was building up in her. She'd forgotten that Marie was there, because really, the only reason she'd invited her was so she wouldn't feel lonely walking in. However, once her social butterfly battery was charged up by the liquor, Marie had become history.

Liquor by Chris Brown started playing in the club, and Shane felt like she needed a drink that would send her to the very top of euphoria. She went to the bar, but the bartender refused to serve her anything else but water – courtesy of Marie who'd noticed just how much she'd consumed and had started getting worried.

Going back to the man whom she was dancing with, she wore a pout and he laughed. Drawing her close to his body with his hand, he drew his mouth closer to her ear.

"What's the issue?" His husky voice was just so attractive; she couldn't help but to wrap her arm around his neck so she could respond.

"The bartender is not being very nice. Apparently, I'm cut off." Her voice to him was so sultry, he needed to feel her tonight. He just wasn't so sure she'd say yes. He'd tried to suggest that earlier, and despite her allowing hands, she'd dodged every kiss, or any pull off the dance floor.