adult Ross × Thicc reader

It's was requested and it's a female reader idk how to spell thicc ,thick or idk
Also a smut :}

Ross pov-
I was hanging out with Roy and Robert ,it was nice we had a strong friendship after all.
Life was pretty great ,i found the love of my life the only thing was that I've never confessed to them .
I was friends with (y/n) for years now .
I was never to confident to ask her yet Robert and Roy tried to help me but everything i tried to i felt like I've lost all my words.
They had such a good body and personality.
But i wasn't much to look at .
No Matt what today was the day i confessed to (y/n)!

I left my friends to grabbed some gift for (y/n) i grabbed a few of her favorite stuff as i placed them in a bad after u payed for them.
I walked to her house taking s deep breath as i knocked at here door and then let it out.
It only took about 5 minute for her to open it .
She had a towel on her , she must have been done showering.
I blushed really red.
"Sorry i just got out of the shower and i don't like having people wait a long time for me ,you needed me?" I heard her say in her sweet tone.
I handed he the gift, she grabbed it and I saw her smile really wide.
"Aw these are all my favorite things! " She said .
I gathered all my words and said .
"(Y/n) i have had feelings for you since we met i never knew how to confess to you , it's alright if you don't like me back but i just wanted you to know that I've always loved you and wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend" i said to fast.
She seemed surprised with my answer.
Next thing you know she kissed me on the lips making me feel butterflies in my stomach.
I could feel her towel falling off .
"I loved you all these years as well " she said with a giggle.
I couldn't hold in my love towards her so i would love to show her .

Your pov-
I was then pinned by Ross against the wall of my house ,he closed my front door and locked it .i think he's been holding this for a long time.
He started kissing me ,i kissed him back as well .
I holded my breath longer to make the kiss last longer.
After a bit we both let go , i could hear his breath as he came closer and bit my neck with pleasure.
"Mmm!~" i said  unexpectedly and surprised he went there.
He carried me to what he thought was my room which he was correct.
Ross place me in the bed as he took off his beanie he still had from when we were younger and his shirt.
He slowly crawled to me making me feel heated.
He took off my towel as he started at my body with hunger.
"You have such a beautiful body ~" i heard him say as i turned red.
"May i? " Looking at my entrance.
I nodded as he started going down there.
I felt his tongue inside me as he ate me out softly but hungry , he was doing such a good movement with his tongue ,i grabbed his hair pulling it a bit out of satisfied pain ,since i was a virgin.
He kept doing those patterns with his tongue hitting every spot making me moan .
I wanted to released but he stopped and looked at me as he licked his lips.
"Don't release yet princess" he said in his deep voice.
He unzipped his pants and took off his underwear and threw them in the side.
I saw how big he was , i didn't think it will fit in mudt say.
All of the sudden i felt his member inside of me stretching me.
I moaned loudly as he stretched me , i felt a few tears get out ,i guess this is what it felt like .
He grabbed my thighs as he placed me into his lap , he placed it all in feeling me up .
He grabbed me making me go up and down .
I could hear both our skins clapping as i kept going all the way in and a bit out .
I was moaning as he caressed my breast and face.
I was doing most of the movement until he switched to being on top of me grabbing both of my legs and placing them on on his shoulder as he had more access to me .
After a few more thrusts we both released.
He then laid next to me as an placed his head close to my thighs saying that the thickness i had was one of the most comfortable places he would love to be in.
I just giggled at his actions.

Another one done yay!