|T.S| Say 'Yes' To Heaven

Dedicated to Lana Del Rey's song, "Yes to heaven"
Warning's:
-Short mentions of family trauma(Not detailed)
^The Shiba's

Taiju Shiba: "Say 'Yes' To Heaven"

~~~

'If you dance, I'll dance'

Love had never been something on the oldest Shiba's mind, considering that he didn't grow up in a "loving" household growing up. He only had himself to blame for that factor though, he knew that he wasn't capable of the kind of love that happened in cheesy romance books and movies.

He didn't care.

Or at least he didn't care before.

Before he had been introduced to you.

'And if you don't, i'll dance anyway'

"This is Y/N! She's a friend of Yuzuha's and I's, she offered to help me design a sweater for your sisters birthday" Mitsuya said as you stood in front of the taller male with a small smile on your face, staring up at his face as he stared down at you in bewilderment.

There was just something strange in your eyes, like you were trying to lure him in.

'A serpent had entered his garden of eden'

That was his first thought.

'Give peace a chance'

Not understanding why some random girl was making his heart beating fast, to the point where he nearly questioned his own health. The way that you looked at him as if you knew every secret lying behind his eyes, he didn't like it.

His face grew hot with every glance and every smile that you sent his way.

He didn't know why he was sticking around.

'Let the fear you have fall away'

Mitsuya had told him that he was welcome to hang around his house while you finished helping him with the sweater design, everything had been going smoothly until Mitsuya excused himself upon hearing his younger sisters calling him from the other room.

The two of you were alone and he couldn't have been more anxious.

But you didn't say a word.

You didn't even spare him a glance, simply continuing to work on the design.

'I've got my eye on you'

This should've been perfect for him.

But it wasn't.

"What kind of sweater is it?"

The question had left his lips before his brain even had time to register but it was too late to shove the words back into his mouth because you had already began staring at him, an amused look on your face. "The comfy kind"

You decided to speak up again before he could even think of a reply, which was fine since he wasn't sure that he'd have anything else to say.