|R.H| Art Was His Desire

*Oneshot Requested*

(Thank you for your request<3)Warning's:-Mentions of gangs-Intense language/scenes

Warning's:
-Mentions of gangs
-Intense language/scenes

Rindou Haitani: "Art Was His Desire"

~~~

Your brush always seems to move on it's own, it was as if your mind went blank and all you could focus on was the sleek movements of paint that spread across your canvas.

Your eyes caught a glimpse of blue/yellow hair tied up into a bun, the color of his hair was enough to hold your attention and eventually you began to incorporate the figure in front of you into your painting.

It was purely accidental since you never wanted to paint someone without their permission but you had never seen someone with such an interesting choice of hair color.

He was also wearing a gang uniform, you couldn't recognize what gang he was from though.

It looked as though he was having an argument over the phone and so you captured the intense emotion radiating off of him, although, perhaps you had made him more attractive than any normal person that was filled to the brim with annoyance.

The boy happened to be Rindou Haitani, the younger brother of the duo. He was currently arguing over the phone with his older brother, Ran, because they were supposed to meet near the park around this time but his brother had fallen asleep once again and now he's running later than Rindou could stand.

"Just don't bother coming! Go back to sleep"

"You don't have to tell me twice"

Rindou scoffed before hanging up the phone and stuffing it inside of his pocket. He loved his brother dearly but sometimes he wanted to suffocate him in his sleep.

You, on the other hand, had continued with your painting. He had fit perfectly on the canvas as you managed to form the background around him. All of the colors seemed to melt together to create a more realistic sense.

Painting had always been your passion and so every weekend, you would come to different parks and paint the surrounding area. If you didn't want to draw other people in the area then you would settle on drawing animals or sometimes you would add plants that weren't actually there.

But this painting was so realistic, everything was happening in the moment and nothing was out of place. "Almost done....."

Rindou was frustrated by the fact that he had to wait that entire time, so now he didn't even feel like going back to their shared home right now. He opted on staying at the park since no one was there, no one besides you at least.