{Chapter 7}

|Chapter 7| A new perspective,a fight, and a disappointment|

Hey, y'all it's Finally me Xalla, and um, here's what's going on with me currently

So um Ernesto is sucking the shit out of my neck and biting me, and if I can walk after what he's about to do to me I'm fucking Angelica up for what she did to Venus, Athena too because I saw her stupid ass here.

{Mature Scene}.

"Sit down." Ernesto demands

And like a good obedient girl, I sit down on the chair.

"Spread 'em." He says talking about my legs.

I open my legs and Ernesto Kneels in front of me and grabs my legs hooking them over his shoulders, and then diving into my wet folds.

"Fuck." I moan out as he starts licking me from top to bottom. At first, it was slow, but the more I'd moan, the faster he got.

I start to leave indents in the chair from how hard I was squeezing, I could feel the pleasure coursing through my body as he ate me like I was a meal, which let's face it I was...

"Oh god.". I said trying to push his head away, I mean I already came a few minutes ago and he was still eating.

Well at least he's eating me like groceries so can I really complain right now?

He got up and lifted me up too, before turning me around, pushing my torso down to where my hands landed on the chair and started fucking me from behind.

"Fucking you again has been on my mind all day.". He grunts as he picks up the pace.

"Yes, don't stop, please.". I say feeling my body being jerked back and forth as he was slamming into me.

I gasped.

"I'm cumming.". I moaned as he continued his assault.

"That's it be a good girl and cum for daddy, you got it.". he said continuing to fuck the shit out of me.

"Please, don't stop.". I moaned out, he was fucking me so good it seems like we are extremely compatible like damn.

the slapping of my ass hitting him is all you would be able to hear with a few moans and pants every so often.

"Oh my god, fuck fuck fuck.". I moan as I start to cum again,

"Such a good girl, creaming daddy's dick, you did so well," Ernesto says kissing my neck.

"I'm not done with you though." He says with a smirk, he moves me and sits on the chair.

"Ride me." He says with a smirk on his face.

I straddle him, and then I hover over him, grab his dick, and slide it into me.

"oh fuck .". I moan as I fully sink down onto him.