20. Q & A

2710 Words

In a world of supernatural beings we understood that some people lived a long time. And some lived a very short time.

Humans lived about 80 to 90 years on average.

Werewolves could live one to two hundred years.

Vampires lived a lot longer. If we took care of our selves we could live almost forever. But most only lived for about a thousand years or so.

But there are rumors of some that date back to Noah and the flood. There are even rumors about some werewolf's that date back that far too.

Then there is the Dragon race. Massive creatures that stay away from everyone. They are rumored to live thousands of years. There is even a rumor that one has been alive since the beginning. Rumor has it that he was actually the snake in the Garden of Eden. Cursed by the human God to live forever. To live until there are no humans left. There are all sorts of names for that snake. The Devil being the most popular among them.

But these are just rumors.
============================================

Zake's POV

I think I just peed myself a little. Maybe a lot. "Yes baby. We can get you some food now." I tried my best to smile down at the little kid in my arms. So cute. So innocent looking. So freaking scary!!!!

I walk over to the buffet to get our food. My legs are shaking from the little display my baby just put on. The whole room remained silent except for what sounded like children eating and whispering. I took a quick look around and saw all the Doms looking at us. But every Little was acting normal. Human and Vampire Littles were all un affected by what Tiggger just did.

I looked back to see that Mary was a little shaken just like me. Tyler and Tim looked ok. James looked, perfectly fine. We were the closest to Tiggger when he let out his aura. And we did get the brunt of it. But everyone in this group was for the most part, just fine.

After we got our food and sat down, the room started to go back to normal. Not the loud normal that we are all used to. But as the Littles got the attention of there Doms, talking resumed. that is untel one little girl came running across the room screaming. "BABBY TIGGGER. YOU BACK. YOU ALL BETTER NOW. I MISSED YOU WHEN YOU WAS GONE." Her Daddy Michel was running after her trying to stop her. He looked scared of what might happen to his little girl.

Tiggger, who was still in my arms, started bouncing and put his arms out for her. "Sam, I miss you too. Daddy, Sam here. Sam here. Can we play?" Then his tummy growled. "Um...after food?" He sheepishly smiled up at me. That got a chuckle out of me. And the scary feeling in me disappeared. Just like that, it was gone.

"After you eat little one. then you two can play for a little bit. I need to talk to Michel. Would you like Sam to help you eat this morning?" I gave Michele a quick glance before looking back at him. He agreed and I traded places with James. He was the least affected by what Tiggger did and could watch the Littles eat.

I had to pull Michel to get him away from the table for a moment. He kept his eyes on his little girl as I dragged him 10 feet away. Then I asked. "Are you ticklish?" I had a theory I wanted to try, and this would be the perfect time to try it out. He nodded not taking his eyes off his girl for a moment. Then I tickled him. He smiled and started to laugh. I had taken him by surprise and it worked. The moment he laughed Tiggger's spell was broken.

He looked at me for the first time. "What was that for?" I asked him if he was still scared for his little girl and he said "No. Why?" Then I asked if he was scared of Tiggger. "I was. But not now. His area was so strong. The strongest I have ever felt before. And I was all the way across the room. I was watching Sam the whole time and she didn't seem affected by him. What's going on here Zake? I know my girl is save with him. But...but his area..."