mcdonalds meetup🍔🍟

i changed the costumes from last chapter 😏

"look, it's you"

you held up the salty french fry to tsukishimas face.

"and this is you"

he took one of his chicken nuggets and stabbed them with the book he brought as a prop repeatedly.

"brutal" that all you could muster as you watched the chicken nugget called y/n being annihilated.

tsukishima wore long khaki cargo shorts, a dusky tank top, a long military green trenchcoat. he, keyword, attempted to style his hair all gelled up and middle parted. and wore circle glasses instead of his rectangle ones.

meanwhile you wore a dark red dress with gold detailing and black heels. all that with a little something sitting on top of your head.

"what are you supposed to be anyway?" tsukishima was eyeing your crown.

you shrugged "i don't know, a queen? i like the sound of it so i just went with it"

tsukishima gave you a judgy look, followed by shaking his head at you before loading his fries with salt.

"what are you doing to the poor chicken nugget?" someone squealed.

both me and tsukishima looked over to the person standing at our table.

"shoyo!" you exclaimed. "you look great"

the ginger was holding a wand, dressed in the classic hogwarts uniform. and some round glasses.

"i'm stabbing them, stupid orange" tsukishima answered.

tsukki continued to smash the one chicken nugget on the table as hinata watched in horror.

"also, you look more like ron weasley than harry potter" tsukishima added.

the orange harry potter frowned upon hearing that.

hinata pierced his wand through one of tsukishimas chicken nuggets, then eating it like a skewer.

before tsukishima could retort back, a girl presumably 7 years old ran up to our table.

"sho-chan! when are we going to the fair? the cutest ginger girl grabbed onto his arm, tugging on it and swinging it impatiently. she was wearing hinatas jersey, number 10, and holding a little pumpkin bucket.

"my my, who do we have here?" tsukishima commented, fixing his glasses.

"we have my sister here" hinata answered, patting the girls head.

"shoyo, you have a sister?" you glanced at the cute girl, offering her a french fry.

hinata nodded before gesturing to her "this is natsu"

"i didn't know you had a little sister!" you squealed as she munched down on the fry you held out for her.

"i think one hinata is enough, don't you think y/n?" tsukishima looked down judgementally at his sister before sipping down his sprite.

yet again, someone else walked over to your table. this time a familiar moss green haired boy.

"hi natsu"

your best friend appeared out of nowhere, kneeling down on the floor to pat natsu's head.

yamaguchi had black eyeshadow around his eyes. a white polo, blue tie, dark gray blazer and dress pants.