Chapter 109 ( Surrounded)

" My Lady we are surrounded." Bulong ni Ara na lumapit sa kanya. May hawak itong baril sa dalawang Kamay at pilit na pinoprotektahan sya even Aleana who they just rescued is also covering Catalina like protecting her holding Guns like Ara in both of her hands.

" Zero is no longer here. So why are we still surrounded?" Naiinis na tanong ni Aleana na Hindi rin kayang kalabitin Ang gatilyo Ng baril na hawak. After All these people that are surrounding them are Gavin's people.

" Who are all of you! How dare you trespass the forbidden island of the Dremor Clan!" Sigaw Ng Isa na tila leader Ng grupo.

There are almost 50 men surrounding them. All of them have guns pointing at them.

" Catalina, what should we do?" Tanong ni Aleana with an anxious expression.

Catalina sighed. She doesn't have a choice either." We need to get out of here whatever method it takes." Seryosong wika nya.

" Do you plan to kill them?" Tiningnan sya ni Aleana. " Are you crazy? They are Gavin's people?!" Bulyaw nito sa dalaga.

" I don't have a choice either. Aleana! Whether we leave this place Alive or death. It's the only option!" Sigaw niya pabalik.

Gavin might not know that she entered the forbidden island or the trust that they are building towards each other will be shattered again.

" Answer us! Who are you!" Patuloy na sigaw Ng mga tauhan na nagbabantay sa Isla that are now surrounding them.

Catalina stepped forward." I'm sorry." Kinasa nya Ang baril. " But I must escape." Walang alinlangan na itinutok nya Ang baril sa mga lalaking nakapalibot sa kanila.

" Halt!" Biglang nahawi Ang mga tagabantay na nasa paligid nila with that familiar voice.

A man with a familiar figure walked towards her. His deep blue eyes are directly looking at her even though her face is already covered by the mask she is wearing. It feels like he can see her like at that party. The man was no other than his lover. Gavin Dremor.

" Isn't this The Hera Corporation CEO. Lady Catalina." Walang takot na naglakad SI Gavin palapit sa kanya Walang pakialam kahit na may nakatutok na baril sa ulo nito. " Why would you enter my forbidden island. My lady?" His expression might not show anything but his tone is full of authority with coldness in it. As if every words he said are law.

Right? Her appearance. Voice. Movements are like Lady Catalina. He won't recognize her in this identity. Right?

" I'm saving a friend." 

" A friend?" Sumulyap ito Kay Aleana na nasa tabi nya. Her face is already by the mask but why do Catalina feel that Gavin can see through that Mask. "The Dremor Clan has rules. Don't you know that?" His deep blue eyes are like a dagger piercing your eyes repeatedly. It's so damn scary.

" Master! Why are you still talking to them? They enter the Forbidden Island. We must kill them!"

" Yes, Master! It was the Dremor Clan Rule."

" Entering the forbidden Island is the greatest sin of outsiders!"

" Stop." Mabilis na natahimik Ang mga ito sa simpleng salita Nii Gavin. His every words is like carrying Law. No one there to say anything.