Chapter 9~ Thinking things over

{Edited}

~Cinder's pov~

It's been nearly a week and I haven't heard any news from Zack, nor have I gone to see him. Henry has given me small reports here and there since I have him watching over Zack but it's not enough. I want him with me now.

"Cinder you are worrying over nothing. Humans love to overthink, but I am certain he will say yes in the end." Henry, my trusted friend, he knows about humans much more than I do so his words work on calming me down just a bit.

I watch him spin around in my office chair while sucking on a blood bag. I roll my eyes, taking a seat on one of the chairs for guests.

"We should have everything ready then, my coronation, the bonding ritual, everything." I know there will probably need some discussing to do with Zack before we go ahead with those things, but might as well have it ready to go for when he decides to join me here.

~~~~~~~~

~Kain's pov~

Me and Stephan found a good table that was right across from the little food spot our beloved is working at. Keeping an eye on him.

"So, when are we taking him?" Stephan asked and I sighed, glaring at him.

"We will take things slow, if we don't then we will end up scaring him away." I said seriously and Stephan rolled his eyes, leaning back on his chair. We typically don't care about such things, but this is our beloved. We have to carefully think it out.

"This is why you are the boring twin, always so smart and saying things that are....boring. Why don't we just take him when he's finished working? That would be fun.." Stephan chuckled.

I just shook my head at my brothers idiotic self. "Stephan, it won't be that easy, he could scream for help and the mortals will do something reckless and then we will have to go back and hide for a few more hundred years." I said sternly and he just sighed, looking straight at me.

"I guess you're right, but how about when he's finished working we can ask him if he wants to hang out?" Stephan suggested with a small shrug and I smiled, ruffling his hair.

"That's a good idea, you should use your brain more often." I teased and he playfully glared at me, we both chuckled and leaned back in our chairs and watched Luis work.

~Luis's pov~

I was a bit shocked by how those two males looked like, they were fucking hot but it's not all about appearance actually, it's also about their personality.

All I know they could have been like an apple, nice and clean on the outside but when you cut it open its rotting in the inside.

But I think they are nothing like that old saying, they were pretty nice and very flirty, they made me blush and had me feeling all tingly inside. I loved it.

I quickly gave the twins their drinks and watched them step away and go over to a table. That's all I saw before giving the other customers my full attention and quickly serving them their drinks and glanced at the clock on the wall, just a bit more before I was off and heading home.

I busied myself with preparing drinks and refilling the cups, taking another look at the clock and with just a minute to spare I started heading to the back room. Hanging up my apron and grabbing my belongings from the small locker, clocking out on my way out.

I walked pass the sudden long line of customers, glancing down at my watch while walking quickly to the exit but I was stopped by someone grabbing my bag.

I quickly turned around to face a table, two people seated at it who I recognized quickly, it were those twins. I quickly blushed from embarrassment and began to stutter. "Um uh, h-how may I h-help you?"

They looked at each other and chuckled before standing up, they were an inch taller than me and their piercing red eyes made me feel small so I took a step back.

"We were wondering if you'd like to hang out?" One of them said, I couldn't tell what his name was but I had a feeling it was Kain.....a weird feeling.

"Umm...." I thought about it, I really didn't have anything else to do but go home and just sleep I guess or call Zack for a sleepover but I'm guessing he would be busy. After I thought things over I gave in and nodded.

They both smiled and Stephan walked over to my left side while Kain stayed on my right and we began walking just straight forward, not really going anywhere.

#############

Comment 💬
&
Vote 👍🏻