The Setup

TECH POV

    This Mallory bitch is, definitely, a piece of work. She went out and seduced a rookie cop last night. She brought him to her room and used her feminine ways, to convince him to help take us down. I am sure he will be the one that arrests whoever she sets up. It took a lot of convincing, but we finally got Mayhem to agree to stay here, so it's not him today. We know the setup is happening today. We don't want our prez in jail.

    Mallory and Ryder have been going all around town all day. She seems to be trying to see who to frame. She also seems pissed, I would bet my patch that she wanted to frame the prez. She seems to be looking for his bike. I had Trey send Ryder a package and note to camera up rookie officer Romeo too. In case she gets him to help plant evidence at the clubhouse.

    Looks like it is getting ready to start going down. Mallory is finally approaching a bike. She looks smug, she thinks it Mayhem's bike. They do look similar. She is trying to get Ryder to help and he is just holding his hands up in surrender position. Now she is yelling at him, "Fine, watch my back, asshole." Even I can read her lips from the video. I don't even need the audio, but have it too. There it is, I got great footage of her planting drugs in the saddlebags from the camera Ryder got on her. We are going to owe Trey and Ryder big. Now she is smug and happy as she makes her anonymous tip to her boy toy from last night. Can't wait to see that smugness and smile wiped from her face.

    Since the coast is clear, now is the time to set the rest into motion. Trey and his team are on their way, right after Thomas leaves. The guys are on their way and one will be headed to jail soon. I hate this but know it must happen. I can see she is riding with her boy toy and Ryder is following with the boy toy's partner. Watching a brother get handcuffed and put in the back of a cruiser is hard. I want to help but I have to let this play out. As soon as Thomas gets here this will be over.