•𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

'Well shoot what do I say now?' I think to myself. Just try and change subject Aria. I look back up at Matteo. "Um so how did you find dinner?" I say chuckling nervously whilst avoiding eye contact. After about a minute I haven't heard any reply so I finally look Matteo in the eyes and see he's looking at me with a confused expression. Great changing of the subject Aria, I mentally slap myself on the forehead. Luckily Matteo didn't push further and just stood up off my bed and brushed imaginary dust off him.

"Ok well tomorrow I'll be late coming back from work" he says. "What kind of work?" I ask him.

"I own hotels and clubs and restaurants and then I have my bigger company 'The Bianchi' where I just plan and organise all my small businesses ideas etc and help other businesses" he says shrugging his shoulders.

Wait I've heard of the company before!  "Wait that's the most successful company in the world!" which makes him nod.

——————————————————————————
Next day

I wake up to the sound of people shouting.
"You ate all the pop tarts you fat bitch!" Noah shouts. I rub my eyes and groan at the fact I've been woken up. I look to the side and notice that the time is 8:36am which makes me groan even more because of how early it is. I put my pillow over my head and cover my ears hoping to get rid of the people shouting downstairs. "He what!" I hear Micheal join in. "No! My pop tarts!" he fake cries.

"They're just pop tarts" I hear Jonah say. I hear a two loud smacks followed by two "ow what the fuck!"and hear Matteo tell Noah and Micheal to shut up.
I push the covers off my body and stretch my muscles. I get out of bed and walk to the door of my bedroom whilst running my fingers through my hair trying to make it look more presentable because let's be real it probably looks like a birds nest.

I arrive at the kitchen and see Noah and Micheal sat on stools at the kitchen island eating what I'm guessing cereal from their bowls and they both are frowning, and Sam eating a pop tart whilst looking at his phone. "What's going on?" I ask whilst walking  to where the boys are. "That mean dickhead ate the last of our pop tarts!" Micheal said glaring at Sam. I look at Sam and see him look away from his phone to look at Micheal and then he shrugs his shoulders and goes back to looking at his phone. "There where only 2 left anyways" he says.

"There where 5 left dumbass!" Noah says angrily crossing his arms. "Oops" was Sam's unbothered reply. Before the boys could argue anymore Matteo walks in wearing a suit and looking very professional, and hot. Shut up Aria. "Have you guys stopped arguing over a fucking pop tart now?" he says annoyed whilst putting on his watch which two grumbles where heard as a reply. Matteo looks up and we make eye contact straight away. "Good morning Aria" he says whilst fixing his hair.

"Good morning" I reply. "So all of us are going to work now but you still have all the maids here if you need anything" he says. "Don't do anything stupid, I have guards everywhere don't forget" he adds raising his eyebrows in warning which makes nod.

"Let's go then guys" he says walking out of the kitchen with the guys following him. But before Noah and Micheal leave they both hug me and give me a kiss on the head and tell me to have fun then they leave.

Right. What do I do now then...

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼

Sorry! I know I've not updated in so long but I have been really busy!! I say that a lot but it's true😅 I've also been debating whether or not to carry on with this book because I feel like it's bad so please tell me how you guys like my story. Should I carry on?

This chapter probably isn't good and it's short and I haven't read through it and checked it so if things are wrong I'm sorry but I literally wrote this at 1am and I'm sick as well..

Love you guys xx