{Chapter 8}

|Chapter 8| A little visit|

So um... We got caught by the boys, were taken home, fucked to sleep and it is now currently the next day, Friday...

And I told Koa yesterday that I was coming here to the club for work so that's what I did. I don't really got much to say about my day, only that I didn't wake up until 4 o'clock in the afternoon...

yeah, it was that good you little freaks...

Anyways I ate food and just watched tv with Koa until 7 o'clock came around and I had to get ready. Today I decided on a satin emerald green mini skirt with a green crop top with green and clear heels.

I then threw my hair into a high ponytail after straightening it. I have discovered my hair has gotten really long, it goes to my waist. Okay irrelevant to the situation, Xalla matched me, only difference was she was in blue, which went really well with her skin tone.

"How does this look?". she asked, coming into my room and showing off her freshly done box braids in a high ponytail.

"Damn, this is how ya'll decide to look after I leave?" we hear Bianca say.

We turn around and hug her, it was so good to see her in person.

"Well to be fair your exact words were that you would kill us if we didn't branch out sooooo-" I say, dragging out my so to tease her.

"yeah yeah, ya'll going to the club?". she asks

"Yeah, you coming?". I ask her.

"Seeing as you didn't get rid of my shit and only Athena's sure, be done in like 10!". she says she then rushes to her room and starts picking out something to wear.

She ended up matching with us wearing pink, we all looked like the Powerpuff girls but it was honestly a cute vibe so we weren't trippin' over it.

We all went down to the car, after introducing Koa and Ernesto to Bianca. Koa and Ernesto just followed us to the club since we didn't all five wanna be in the same car, just in case... Things happen to go down.

Anyways Bianca was clear to work here because she never even really quit she was just coming back for a little bit. Besides that, Yeah I said it by Rhianna started playing so all three of us danced on stage together, and it was so fun, just like old times.

I got on the floor and did some sexy choreography there, before getting back up and flipping upside down and twisting onto the pole.