16

Ty's POV-

I was carrying some boxes out to my car , I bought me an apartment and I'm moving out of my mama crib.

She isn't really happy because she isn't ready for me to leave. But it's time I get my own spot now cause I'm getting older and I need my own spot.

"I put the boxes with all of your shoes in your trunk." Nae said.

"Ight preciate chu" I said shutting the back seat door.

"It's my turn to get the fuck on now , I'm buying my own crib too. I'm tired of being here and especially because of Michelle's ass." Nae said.

"You still looking ain't you?" I asked her going back in the house and she followed.

"Yeah I am." She said.

I picked up a couple more boxes and put them in my car.

"Imma be back to get the rest of my stuff ma." I said grabbing my keys off the counter.

"Ty you know I don't like this, You know this is always your home and you can always come back if you need too." My momma said.

"I know ma , I appreciate chu and everything you've done and still do fa me. But you know I'm grown and it's for me to be on my own." I said.

"I know baby." She said.

"You finally out now huh?" Michelle said coming upstairs from the basement.

"And?" Nae said rolling her eyes.

"I'm not talking to you , Stay inna childs place." Michelle said and Nae eyed her.

"I'm far from a child ugly." Ta'Nae said fanning her off.

"I can't tell , yo ass ain't moved out yet you're still here." Michelle said laughing and walking to the refrigerator.

"I'd rather live with my mom then be out on the streets unlike you. Your mother kicked you out at sixteen and you was selling that no good body of yours." Nae said.

"Ta'Nae that's disrespectful, You know I didn't raise you to be disrespectful to adults." My mama said.

"You stay sticking up for her funky ass and it's getting on my nerves, I'll be out of here soon anyway." Nae said.

"See you ma." I said going up to her and kissing her on the cheek.

"Bye Ty , make sure you call me." She said.

I nodded and left out the house. I went and got in my car and started it rolling the windows down.

"Be careful twin." Nae said coming up to the window.

"I will twin , Imma see you tonight at the trap." I said.

"Okay." She said.

I backed out the driveway and Nae watched me from the porch as I was leaving.

I was at my apartment putting stuff in my kitchen and food I bought to put in the refrigerator and seasonings to put in my cabinets. I put a bunch of snacks and protein bars in my pantry.

My whole apartment was finished I just needed to finish buying stuff to put in the bathroom. Kay said she wanna decorate my room and shi so ima let her as long as she don't make my shit look girly.

I went in my room and changed and went in a black bag and counted the bags I had in there and pills.

I had the right amount of shit to take to the trap and have everybody sell. My phone started ringing and I answered it.