S3, E4

*Me laughing evilly while writing this chapter*

P.S. I put Gojo-chan's height as 6'0, in this book and my Demon Slayer one, because people have been putting random numbers. So y'all lost the privilege now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kota's parents were killed in the line of duty two years ago...protecting citizens from a villain..." Mandalay explained, as Midoriya's eyes widen and (Y/n)'s eyes soften, watching the sleeping kid, "For a hero, it was a respectable way to die...an honorable death. But..."

"P-Papa...Mama..."

"But a child barely aware of what was around him couldn't understand that. "My parents left me behind..." But society kept praising them, saying it was a good thing for heroes...a wonderful thing. To Kota, heroes are a kind of human he can't understand and finds unpleasant."

-3rd POV-

"But you know what, Kota? I'm sure there will be a day where you will meet someone, other than (Y/n), and then you'll understand. Someone who will risk their life to save you...Someone who will be..."

"There's no way anyone like that exists..." Kota said, before looking up and seeing the forest on fire, but without his knowledge, someone walked up behind him.

-----

"Wh-Why...?" Mineta said, backing up, "Why are there villains here?!"

Midoriya ran ahead, "Pixie-Bob!" He called out, as he was then stopped by Tiger.

"Oh, no!" Mandalay said, making the male's eyes widen and turn his head.

"Kota!" Him and (Y/n) exclaimed.

"5 Minutes Earlier"

"Aw, we wanted our courage tested, too..." Mina cried out.

"Didn't she say there was a carrot and a stick? Where's the carrot?" Kirishima said.

"I'd even take salty licorice...give us a treat, Mr. Aizawa..." Kaminari said.

The said male turned his head slightly to look at his students, "Salty licorice is delicious."

Soon they got to the building.

"For tonight's lesson, I will drill into you how to behave during an emergency. If you don't become more self-aware that you're falling behind the others, then the difference between you will grow larger. In a broad sense, this is also a kind of "treat." Like a mint-flavored one."

"But mint tastes good." The red haired male said.

The homeless looking male opened the door.

"Oh, that's weird! Even though Class A is supposed to be better there were five people who failed? Even though there was only one person from Class B? That's so weird!" Monoma said.

"Just how mentally strong are you?!"

"He said the same thing trying to provoke us yesterday." Kirishima said.

"I'd like to know what his mental state is." The pink haired girl said.

"Vlad, I want to add some practice maneuvers this time." The black haired teacher said.

"I was thinking about that, too. You don't have to tell me that—" Vlad said, but was cut off when they all heard Mandalay's voice.

"Everyone!"